Ste's Sunday Shine - Golf GTi prep

samuir1974

That's great, count me in!.

The EZ Ultra Sealant is looking very promising on lighter coloured cars so I have seen so certainly worth a try.

AP evolve - Another great choice!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

...plenty options i want to test out - i think i just need to book the weather for Sunday then!!! :giggle::happy:;)

• Like 1

Was a great day buddy, thanks for the offer of helping!

Came up really well too! b64ce023659795b916b2fcdf46229be3.jpg

Many thanks for your help on this Karl. Good to try out a couple of new products too.

The EZ ultra sealant went on really well; and left a lovely finish. Just waiting on the rain now... :rain: :rain: :rain:

You did the EZ sealant stage - so be sure and post up a mini review on the EX thread too :thumbup:

• Like 1

Many thanks for your help on this Karl. Good to try out a couple of new products too.

The EZ ultra sealant went on really well; and left a lovely finish. Just waiting on the rain now... :rain: :rain: :rain:

You did the EZ sealant stage - so be sure and post up a mini review on the EX thread too :thumbup:

It was a pleasure to use! I have the photos of it too so I'll post up this afternoon at some point [emoji106]

• Like 1

Wow! Lovely! The EZ Sealant & AP Evolve proving a good combo!

Yes - exaclty what i thought. The beads are superb! :rock:

In hindsight - i would liked to have left the Sealant to cure for a bit longer on the day;

but we were sort of rushed to progress. I don't think i'll make that mistake again.