Frozen map on SatNav

Today I was navigating my way home and the Map froze.  The Columbus screen only showed my start position, but the rest of the SatNav kept working, dash showed instructions correctly and the voice continued to give the correct directions.  Fnally managed to un-freeze the map by setting it to "Destination View" and then back stepping to the map.  Anyone else had this?

This can happen if you inadvertently touch the screen somewhere, i.e. not on a softkey area.

Touch the current car position (near top right of screen) and all should be returned to normal.

Maybe you have a different problem, but to test this try touching the screen when you drive along, it should stick to this position until you ask it otherwise.

This can happen if you inadvertently touch the screen somewhere, i.e. not on a softkey area.

Touch the current car position (near top right of screen) and all should be returned to normal.

Maybe you have a different problem, but to test this try touching the screen when you drive along, it should stick to this position until you ask it otherwise.

I had a frozen screeen a few months ago, and I can confirm that CNC suggestion worked for me! :). No idea how / why it happend but not had happen again since...