2015 Name That Car Game pt2

keystonedriving

Nooo...

maybe a view from behind will be decisive:

ntc_161028_3_zps3jgagqsu.jpg

Not even helping....

I think you have really stumped us....

I was thinking modern retro car as the hinges looked too "painted silver" & not chrome enough for an older car.

However the rear shot makes me think Japanese 60's coupe...but no luck so far.....

I though it was Japanese, but those rear lights also looked like another factory....very close now...

Alfa?

Still no idea

Edited by fabdavrav

...a comfy little thing too. With it's almost-bench front seat we often used to travel 6 up, although not terribly quickly it had to be said. I found it had a lot more "je ne sais quoi" or personality than the mass-market British competitors at the time

I found it had a lot more "je ne sais quoi" or personality than the mass-market British competitors at the time

In my memory Lucas' positive earth electric system added 'personality' to UK cars back in the 60's :D

Edited by swedishskoda
  • Like 1

In my memory Lucas' positive earth electric system added 'personality' to UK cars back in the 60's :D

This was a cheap way of keeping warm if you had a basic, no heater, British car of the period. You could warm your hands on the smouldering wiring.......

• Like 1

Where's skomaz with the next pic? He posted in the EU referendum thread (without wearing his tin foil hat) on the evening of Nov 3rd and haven't been heard of since...

Sorry... Been away in London working and at an awards ceremony (didn't win!)...

Give me five mins