Newbie With New Fabia Vrs

LastManStanding

high every1

had me new black Fabia vRS now since september 2nd and just clocked 700 miles.

there is a lot of useful info and comments here and i have only 2 interests in mind;

1: remap once the jabba/revo discussion between you all has been decided :cheers:

2: lowered suspension (when one is available!)

haven't come across the handling on roundabouts problem yet :confused: and by the sound of it, don't want to :eek:

any questions ref the vRS you wanna know - i will try to answer

as long as any questions ref the vRS i wanna know - you answer :D

for now

tata

Hi and Welcome!

The debate over which company to use to mod your car will last for eternity..........your obviously going to get a lot of recommendations but you have to ask what do you want out of it?

Max gains, value for money, driveability, insurance frendly?

Obviously I'm biased towards Jabba but have nothing against REVO or any other the other companies.

For me Jabba provided the best "bang" for my buck and were (and still are) considerably cheaper than anyone else for a custom remap or serial port programming.

Briskoda prides itself on it's friendly and open atmosphere...feel free to ask away and I'm sure if someone knows the answer or has a view they'll pipe up.

Cheers.

Adrian.

Originally posted by LastManStanding in this post

high every1

had me new black Fabia vRS now since september 2nd and just clocked 700 miles.

there is a lot of useful info and comments here and i have only 2 interests in mind;

1: remap once the jabba/revo/AmD discussion between you all has been decided :cheers:

2: lowered suspension (when one is available!)

haven't come across the handling on roundabouts problem yet :confused: and by the sound of it, don't want to :eek:

any questions ref the vRS you wanna know - i will try to answer

as long as any questions ref the vRS i wanna know - you answer :D

for now

tata

We do both remap and suspension for the Fabia vRS :)

If you put vRS as the post subject it would have been changed to VRS when you posted whether you wanted it to or not. OTOH Vrs would stand. All very confusing but something to do with vB code, I think.

Originally posted by LastManStanding in this post

devonutopia - vRS already has 15mm drop over standard as standard!

The Eibachs will take it down another 15mm (30mm drop vs std Elegance/Comfort/Classic).