Citigo Mods Update

ChalmersCameron

hey everyone,

been a while since I've posted, in my second year of uni so things have been a bit hectic and Mario has been a little bit left out, however this year I'm determined to make him part of my life again!

So first of all, all the mods I've carried out:

- BBS Alloys refurbished for 20 pound!

- MTEC Bulbs all round including white indicator bulds.

- Mud flaps

- Wind Deflectors

- Vinyl Stripes

- mk4 Golf interior light

- Pressed metal plates, not a mod as such but I like them.

- Raised boot floor

- VCDS self locking above 8kph

- Aluminium sports pedals

- Boot light

- Parcel shelf opening

What I wan't do to next:

- Custom sound system

- Possible remap??

- Lowering springs

- Vinyl wrap internal plastic items like air vents in red.

- Auto headlights (kit ordered)

My question to everyone is, what else could I do to this little red Citigo? I'm planning on keeping the car for as long as I can, so not that bothered about spending a bit of money on it as long as it makes life easier! Also does anyone have any experience with remaps? I know it's not going to be a massive performance gain at all, but even 88 which is what I've seen one company offer sounds good! For reference my Citigo is a 74ps GreenTech Elegance!

Thanks!

post-102378-681109_thumb.jpg

Edited by ChalmersCameron
  • Like 1

Panel filter........makes it in to a track slayer* - K&N one for sale in the parts section (shameless plug).

Nice lot of mods

*Disclaimer: Based on person experience may be slight exaggeration.

Is that interior light Biege instead of grey? I've got a Mark 2 Fabia light you can have for a £7.50 + whatever postage costs, plug and play also (cost £20)

ORDER DATE
15 Mar, 2015
ORDER TOTAL
£20.00
+ £5.20
postage
1 item sold byparkinoaken123
s-l140.jpg

SKODA FABIA MK3 (2014) - INTERIOR LIGHT

Oh also remap, there is one available for just over £200, brings the power up to the 75bhp spec so more top end grunt and don't steal my vent colouring mod idea :p AAAAND lastly, make sure you've got the autolight switch that comes with the big chunky back box to it, just PM me if you need a how to on installing it :yes:

Oh also remap, there is one available for just over £200, brings the power up to the 75bhp spec so more top end grunt and don't steal my vent colouring mod idea :p AAAAND lastly, make sure you've got the autolight switch that comes with the big chunky back box to it, just PM me if you need a how to on installing it :yes:

My car is already the 75bhp engine so I'm curious if there are any gains from that up to around 80/85 :p I've ordered the kit with the big chunky plug and sensor!

Is that interior light Biege instead of grey? I've got a Mark 2 Fabia light you can have for a £7.50 + whatever postage costs, plug and play also (cost £20)

ORDER DATE
15 Mar, 2015
ORDER TOTAL
£20.00
+ £5.20
postage
1 item sold byparkinoaken123
s-l140.jpg

SKODA FABIA MK3 (2014) - INTERIOR LIGHT

It is the grey one, it's just dirty because I pulled it out of an old Audi A4 yesterday so I need to clean it :p plus it only cost me a 1 pound because I had to climb through three cars to get to it :p

How about a genuine black Monte Carlo grill surround ? 

I have one on order, as well at front and back black carbon wrapped Skoda logo!

• Like 1

My car is already the 75bhp engine so I'm curious if there are any gains from that up to around 80/85 :p I've ordered the kit with the big chunky plug and sensor!

It is the grey one, it's just dirty because I pulled it out of an old Audi A4 yesterday so I need to clean it :p plus it only cost me a 1 pound because I had to climb through three cars to get to it :p

I have one on order, as well at front and back black carbon wrapped Skoda logo!

eBay? :p Think I saw one a while back :D decide I actually like the standard Logo in the end, I may plasti dip it to get a feel of what it looks like, but I think the little bit of Chrome helps the car not begin to look dull :dull:

Oh and if its of use, a 1.4 Polo with 75bhp cam be have a Revo remap so.. there may be an option there?

Stock BHP ; Stock Torque :: Revo BHP ; Revo Torque 

Polo Petrol 1.4 16v       75        ;         93          ;;        80      ;         98

Google helped me to find info about Citigo remapping. They offer +16hp for 60hp engine, which they claim to be " very impressive figures for a non-turbocharged engine." Really?! :-D Doesn't impress me for sure.

Edited by Emil

Google helped me to find info about Citigo remapping. They offer +16hp for 60hp engine, which they claim to be " very impressive figures for a non-turbocharged engine." Really?! :-D Doesn't impress me for sure.

Without any mechanical changes that is a pretty reasonable increase.