Styling discounts & seasonal offers

ChrisRs

I restrained myself.  I don't honestly need anything but running low on PH neutral foam so thought I'd try the avalanche.  That was the main thing.  Other stuff was kind of experimental bits like the engine bay lacquer spray.

I restrained myself.  I don't honestly need anything but running low on PH neutral foam so thought I'd try the avalanche.  That was the main thing.  Other stuff was kind of experimental bits like the engine bay lacquer spray.

The CC Platinum Wheel Sealant is a steal!!

Edited by ChrisRs

Cracking products too.

You know you want 5L of Bubbly Jubbly Ste!

hehehe..... ahhhh go on, go on, go on then.... :giggle:  :happy:  ;)

Stayed up for a KKD order at midnight; plus the iShineCarCare order from Simon...

but the Envy snowfoam is worth it I'm sure.

Many thanks James and Ben for the info... :thumbup:

I've bought a few bits now, some extra stock whilst it's cheap.

All I need now is to get some storage solution.

I don't know if you have access to Costco...

I bought a large shelf unit last year..Ir was discounted at the time..I think I paid £20 less

http://www.costco.co.uk/view/p/whalen-5-tier-48-121cm-step-beam-heavy-duty-storage-shelf-rack-625073

• Like 1

I don't know if you have access to Costco...

I bought a large shelf unit last year..Ir was discounted at the time..I think I paid £20 less

http://www.costco.co.uk/view/p/whalen-5-tier-48-121cm-step-beam-heavy-duty-storage-shelf-rack-625073

Lucky enough my father has a discount card and he is popping over there today sometime, so I might ask if I can tag along.

Sadly though I've taken a day's leave today only to have a stomach bug :( (sods law)

• Like 2

Car Chem 12 Days of Xmas Sale

PLEASE READ: With your first order please check-out as normal including the postage of £5.80, For all following orders please use the option "12 Days of Christmas Customers ONLY" when checking out as  this will remove any postage costs, if this is your first order please add the postage of £5.80. 

All 12DOC purchases will be dispatched together on or after the 16/12/2015. Items within the section will be added or removed on a daily basis, Some items maybe limited stock.

1st Order please add Mainland UK Flat Rate 2-3 Day £5.80

2nd to 12th Order please use 12 Days of Christmas Customers ONLY £0.00

Any Question Please EMail: [email protected]

NEW PRODUCTS WILL BE ADDED EVERY DAY FOR 12 DAYS

http://car-chem.com/store/detailing-christmas-gift-guide

Polished Bliss offers

Special Offers

With Christmas now knocking on the door, it's time for us to bowl you over with one more set of super special offers before we shutdown for the holidays and put our feet up for a couple of weeks. We're going to keep these offers on the go until midday on Wednesday the 6th of January, but it's likely that many of them will be sold out by then - be quick if you want to bag one! Merry Christmas from all of us at PB!

http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/car-care-products-special-offers.html

Edited by ChrisRs

Have to say even with the blackfriday post the items I bought came very quickly. The missing bit should come as soon as in stock.

If I've got time I will try it out before I go on my holiday.

• Like 2