*SOLD* Blue Octavia vRS FL TSI for sale

lozparry

After 6 years of ownership I have decided to treat myself to a Audi S3 and leave the Skoda fold. This has undoubtedly been the best car I have ever owned and why I have kept it longer than any other before.

September 2009 (59 plate) - Petrol Manual

1 owner from new

Approx:- 51000 miles (I am still using approx 40 miles a day)

next MOT September 2016

Factory fitted optional extras:- 

Full leather

Rear sensors

Coming home lights

Auto wipers/dimming mirror

Spare wheel

TPM

Mods: -

Rear smoked tints

Bonnet sound absorber

TTS short shifter

Eibach lowering Pro springs

Whiteline RARB (adjustable)

Whiteline Anti-lift kit (WALK)

Rear 15mm FK spacers

Anthracite powder coated Alloys

Colour coded front grille

New style front/rear badges

Boot liner 

Full service history, 2 year service completed September, as running fixed service intervals

I am located in Flint, North Wales (15 mins from Chester)

This car has been running a Shark Performance Stage 1 remap for 5 years, however this has now been removed using the STS. Both can be included for £100

Price - £6750

Contact me: via PM or call/text 07813 827596 (however, I might not be able to answer during the day due to work/travel so leave a message)

More pictures in the link

Also the brochure from then is here

post-3951-0-22221100-1446500845_thumb.jpg

Fair enough, one thing I can't see or find listed- cruise control? Not sure if its standard on the fl or not.

Yes it has Cruise control, I will try and find a pdf brochure from when I bought it, I think i have on one of my pc's...

Hi mate I'm interested, can you tell me if it's had any of the tensioner / cam chain changed ?

Hi, no this is still the original chain and tensioner, I am fully aware of the related issues ref to TSI engines. 

So whats the last price?

if you are referring to WBAC it was more than you offered to kick my tyres for! 

I have put what I want up top, if you want to negotiate the price fine, but come and kick the tyres first.

• Like 1