What detailing products have you bought today...

BTS22

Can't fault UF enough, my order arrived damaged slightly (boox looks to have been dropped) and something has leaked.

I let their customer service know not expecting anything, i just wanted to make them aware that the courier may have ignored the fragile sticker! Anyway they came back to me apologise and to let me know they have sent out X2 1L bottles of snow foam and another 1L bottle of the Citrus pre-wash! Happy days indeed!

Clean your car order this week..... should be waiting for me when i get home.

Some Gtechniq goodies, and some Solution Finish trim restorer to test.

I must admit the BMW Z4 trim is pretty poor when compared with my VW .:R36

solution-finish.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Just ordered today:

Solution Finish (as above) to try out.

Autoglym bumper and trim gel. (for when I don't need to clean wax overwipe off :p).

Alien Magic Argon to try out.

Chemical Guys Speedwipe. Spray head gives a fine mist making it easy to apply and remove. Its a step up from the Meguiars Quick Detailer I usually use. Smells awesome!

We're getting a lot of CC products in, might experiment with the rest of the range. B)

Image result for chemical guys speed wipe

• Like 2

Just picked up my replacement Bilt Hamber Auto Foam, after nearly finishing the bottle I was given in exchange for some VCDS coding, by far the best snow foam I have tried (tried a few!)

auto-foam.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KR MAN said:

I'd be interested if you could post up a little review of the Solution Finish when you get chance, hearing very good reports.

Sure - i will do when i get chance to use it, or you can get more detail from Forensic Detailing Channel on Youtube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGQDkEpSEcQ

It's the day after pay day... so it must be another delivery from Ultimate Finish! Always delivered to work so the Mrs doesn'tt know lol!

- AG bird droppings wipes

- CG Butter Wet Wax

- CG new car smell

- Getechniq C2 - V3 (trying something new from my usual Auto Glym extra gloss)

ultimate finish delivery.JPG

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ally_bassman said:

It's the day after pay day... so it must be another delivery from Ultimate Finish! Always delivered to work so the Mrs doesn'tt know lol!

- AG bird droppings wipes

- CG Butter Wet Wax

- CG new car smell

- Getechniq C2 - V3 (trying something new from my usual Auto Glym extra gloss)

ultimate finish delivery.JPG

The Bird Dropping Wipes are really good, really handy just to keep in the boot or glovebox and do their job well. Just be gentle using them, don't be tempted to scrub with them!

13 minutes ago, dan4291 said:

The Bird Dropping Wipes are really good, really handy just to keep in the boot or glovebox and do their job well. Just be gentle using them, don't be tempted to scrub with them!

Oh I know! My Dad did that..on a black car! |Needles to say it looked like someone took a brillo pad to a small part of his bonnet!

18 hours ago, bigman1976 said:

Have just ordered some Infinity Wax QDX. Fascinated by ceramic content. Will report back when I've had the chance to try it. 

IMG_0027.JPG

I've been using Infinity wax rapid detailer & find it a top quality product, be interested to know your thoughts on this B)

Ordered Adams H20 guard and gloss, dispatched  within 40 minutes of ordering from prestige car care, not cheap but brilliant to use on the whole car glass paintwork plastics etc 36062754711_466b1c7145_z.jpgUntitled by Alan Thornton, on Flickr

36029469242_940c340127_k.jpgUntitled by Alan Thornton, on Flickr

36155439556_0c67d101b4_k.jpgUntitled by Alan Thornton, on Flickr

35360008784_25561302b2_k.jpgUntitled by Alan Thornton, on Flickr

36196365795_81aa6b27e7_z.jpgUntitled by Alan Thornton, on Flickr

• Like 4

On 27/07/2017 at 11:49, blueR36 said:

Ordered Adams H20 guard and gloss, dispatched  within 40 minutes of ordering from prestige car care, not cheap but brilliant to use on the whole car glass paintwork plastics etc 36062754711_466b1c7145_z.jpgUntitled by Alan Thornton, on Flickr

36029469242_940c340127_k.jpgUntitled by Alan Thornton, on Flickr

36155439556_0c67d101b4_k.jpgUntitled by Alan Thornton, on Flickr

35360008784_25561302b2_k.jpgUntitled by Alan Thornton, on Flickr

36196365795_81aa6b27e7_z.jpgUntitled by Alan Thornton, on Flickr

Nice work buddy! R36 Looked awesome last night!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, samuir1974 said:

Managed to pick up a few bargains at Waxstock 2107 this year....

This one was the bargain of the day..... Tsunami SiO2 wax..... £15!!!!

DzhI7x9.jpg

Been a while since ive been on here so thought id make an appreance haha!

Waxstock was awesome! I still can't believe the bargin on this.. You practically stole it!!!!

6 minutes ago, samuir1974 said:

• Like 2

On 25/07/2017 at 00:56, KR MAN said:

I'd be interested if you could post up a little review of the Solution Finish when you get chance, hearing very good reports.

Its my 'go to' product for restoring and protecting faded exterior trim, plastics, rubber. In fact I've even used it on interior trim.

No greasyness or residue left behind. If you accidentally get it on the paintwork or glass it'll easily come off too!

I don't need anything else. It's very watery, so a little goes a long way....unless you use it professionally a 15mL bottle will do the trick.

On 26/07/2017 at 14:57, bigman1976 said:

Have just ordered some Infinity Wax QDX. Fascinated by ceramic content. Will report back when I've had the chance to try it. 

IMG_0027.JPG

Have given the car a wash, coating of Alien:51 wax and then a coating of this. No pics yet but very easy to apply and brings out a nice gloss too. Look forward to seeing how well it beads etc. And also whether the 6-month longevity claim is in any way realistic!

On 28/07/2017 at 12:33, samuir1974 said:

Managed to pick up a few bargains at Waxstock 2107 this year....

This one was the bargain of the day..... Tsunami SiO2 wax..... £15!!!!

DzhI7x9.jpg

Let us know how you get on with this please. I fancy trying a hybrid wax next. 

Had my eye on the dodo juice black widow if anyone's tried it? 

Will need to hide it from the wife though cos it's getting ridiculous now! Honestly reckon that I could stop buying waxes and not need to buy more for about twenty years. It's an addiction. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, VRSmarty said:

Let us know how you get on with this please. I fancy trying a hybrid wax next. 

Had my eye on the dodo juice black widow if anyone's tried it? 

Will need to hide it from the wife though cos it's getting ridiculous now! Honestly reckon that I could stop buying waxes and not need to buy more for about twenty years. It's an addiction. 

Will do - but unlikely to be soon with current work commitments then summer holiday!

Car needs a good sponging - but just not had time of late. :sweat: