New Superb SE L

Anyone   have  any ideas  if  there  are  any  "extra" bits of software  that  can  be  switched on?   ie  Light assist   etc?    Can the  DVD  player be  made to  operate  whilst on the move?  

wow just wow.

Some Range Rovers have a dual screen, which the passenger can watch and see from that angle but from the drivers view it projectors the normal Car menu view...

Good tech.

• Like 1

but with adaptive cruise control, dsg, and collision assist surely its ok ? :giggle:

yes thats right for killers and dangerous drivers with bottomless pockets as their insurance is immediately voided so they now get charged for all costs by their insurance company.

yes thats right for killers and dangerous drivers with bottomless pockets as their insurance is immediately voided so they now get charged for all costs by their insurance company.

Plus liability to the injured party for any claims..  

The 3rd party element of vehicle insurance, by law, cannot be voided. Though that's not to say that the insurance company cannot pursue the policy holder if they've broken the terms of the policy, which I suspect wouldn't apply in this circumstance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The 3rd party element of vehicle insurance, by law, cannot be voided. Though that's not to say that the insurance company cannot pursue the policy holder if they've broken the terms of the policy, which I suspect wouldn't apply in this circumstance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are quite correct as the driver who hit us found out as her insurance company seek recompense for their losses. In this case I suspect insurance could be voided if the car is tampered with for the driver to view DVDs as the insurance company could consider the car to have been changed but not declared when taking out policy....