Fabia vRS rear springs

willmag

Hi everyone, 

My rear nearside spring has just snapped at the top end, so what i want to know is where is the best place to get replacements asap (gsf and ecp out of stock) and whether I should replace both at the same time?

Cheers

I'd take the opportunity to switch to Eibachs all round. Cost is roughly the same and common sense would indicate that if one Spring has rusted away, they're all probably in a similar state so do them all.

Hmm true, i'm very low on funds however and would only like to do that if the other had actually. I'll also have to pay for full alignment as well if I do that and i've only just had that done! Also selling the girl when I start my new job :/ i will look into it though

Would have thought fairly cheap, even when bought new.

It's adviseable to buy in pairs, but not legally obligated to do so.

I had the car 3 years and MOT fella found spring base ip of spring broken, so I had just that one rear spring replaced.

I will say mine was paint colour coded with 2 -3 green stripes being a Fabia VRS, so ask seller about that little point.

Edited by giandougl