LSD's

The time has come. Where is the cheapest place to buy one from and what are people using, I'm torn between Quaife and Wavetrac. From what I gather the way the Wavetrac works is superior over the quaife but at the end of the day they both do the same job and if ones going to be a load more than the other ill just go for the cheapest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was covered not long ago on here.

Pretty sure the only real difference is if you get one wheel off the ground with the quaife it cuts the drive to that wheel,where as the Wavetrac keeps driving both wheels even with one in the air.

My car has a wavetrac fitted and it is a impressive bit of kit, however I don't think I could justify spending and extra £2-300 on something that stays locked when one wheels in the air.

I think awesome and Darkside sell some diffs.

I gave jkm portsmouth a ring who are supplying and fitting mine. They gave me a great price on a wavetrac which came out asthe same as buying a quaife from darkside

They said becuase they order and import so many they get discounts from the supplier :)

Andy

Recently fitted a Quaife to mine. I am absolutely over the moon with it! One of the best mods (if not the best) that I've done to the car.

I had the same choice as you, but didn't want the extra outlay when the difference is very minute. The car with the Quaife has been completely transformed! :)

• Like 1