MIB2 Amundsen/Bolero Screen Resolution

Yo so I've searched on the forum for this but all I can find is this thread http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/365014-screen-on-mib1-vs-mib2-columbus/?hl=%2Bmib2 - which doesn't really help.

Essentially I'd like to know if anyone's got any decent pictures of the resolution of the MIB2 Amundsen screen please. I've got a first gen Octy III Amundsen and my understanding is that the newer version has a much crisper/denser resolution than the old one. However try as I might I can't find evidence of this (though I could pop down to the dealer who'd probably look at me funny given there's 2 years left on my PCP...)

I'm just interested to know, basically, whether in light of the MIB2 unit there's less incentive to go for a Columbus. Any input appreciated!

Yes, I have MIB2, and find the resolution much better. As it is a smaller screen and same resolution as columbus, there definitely was less incentive for me to buy columbus. (particularly as I got Amundsen for free at the time.)

Yes, I have MIB2, and find the resolution much better. As it is a smaller screen and same resolution as columbus, there definitely was less incentive for me to buy columbus. (particularly as I got Amundsen for free at the time.)

I'll second this.  I got Amundsen free and was starting to doubt that choice when I test drove what I didn't realise was a VRS with MIB1 at the time and it was the only one I'd been able to see.  I was cursing myself for not paying extra for the columbus and wasn't even aware of MIB2 coming on mine.  So I was pretty pleased with mine when it arrived. The clarity is actually quite impressive and I have no regrets of not upgrading.