vRS TDi recall campaign - boost sensor

Mine comes up with no recall. My 15 vrs.

However my boost sensor failed a couple of weeks ago and was replaced at home by a skoda tech when I called skoda assistance.

The thing is since it was changed I've noticed a slight hesitation/stutter if I accelerate when cruising at a constant speed in a high gear.

I'm wondering if I've had my failed sensor replaced with a faulty one?

Same here. Broke down a month or so ago and called Skoda Assist who advised it was most likely the boost sensor. It was taken to a Skoda garage and they replaced it but I've had the same hesitation/stutter since.

Same here. Broke down a month or so ago and called Skoda Assist who advised it was most likely the boost sensor. It was taken to a Skoda garage and they replaced it but I've had the same hesitation/stutter since.

Its a pain. Mine has been back four times after the initial sensor change. Each time no fault found .

However they recognise the hesitation is there.

Its not good enough.

Mine comes up with no recall. My 15 vrs.

However my boost sensor failed a couple of weeks ago and was replaced at home by a skoda tech when I called skoda assistance.

The thing is since it was changed I've noticed a slight hesitation/stutter if I accelerate when cruising at a constant speed in a high gear.

I'm wondering if I've had my failed sensor replaced with a faulty one?

I had the same thing with mine. Mines a 63 plate.

Just picked mine up from this recall - it was the "Charge Pressure Transmitter" so assume this is the boost sensor. Maybe psychological but on the few miles back to the office, low down pick up seems better than it was, hmm... wondering if mine was always hesitant and I just thought it was normal?

Mmm checked back on the site and now nothing comes back on the recall. (it did a week or 2 ago...) I should have taken a screens hot on the initial search :(

Same here....I did take a screen shot.

I've noticed a few hesitation type stutters in my VRS. It happened tonight when in 3rd gear. Hard to replicate and I can probably count on one hand how many times it's done it in the 10 months of having the car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've noticed a few hesitation type stutters in my VRS. It happened tonight when in 3rd gear. Hard to replicate and I can probably count on one hand how many times it's done it in the 10 months of having the car.

Exactly what mine does but only since I had my boost pressure sensor replaced when it failed.

Mines due a service so I'm going to ask about getting it looked at

Worth asking about the "Charge Pressure Transmitter" rather than boost sensor, as i asked exactly what it was on the system and the receptionist looked blank when i said boost sensor, she said no it was the charge pressure transmitter  :wonder:

• Like 1

No recall for my VIN (64 plate VRS TDI), but I have noticed the stuttering a handful of times over the last year. It seems to happen when driving downhill, going from off-throttle in 3rd or 4th to on-throttle. And it's more pronounced when I have the CRD-T+ box hooked up, presumably because it's running higher boost pressure.

No recall for my VIN (64 plate VRS TDI), but I have noticed the stuttering a handful of times over the last year. It seems to happen when driving downhill, going from off-throttle in 3rd or 4th to on-throttle. And it's more pronounced when I have the CRD-T+ box hooked up, presumably because it's running higher boost pressure.

Yes a CRDT box plays havoc with mine. Had to take it off as car was un-driveable.

Sounds like it.

I'm going to notice it all the time now aren't I.

I'll call dealer tomorrow, can the service receptionists check for recalls on their system or do they have to 'check' the car first.