Will these fit my FL with Neptunes

How do!

Just swapped from a pre fl to a FL ocy VRS and I had R32 calipers and discs on my old car, that I planned to pop on the new one until....... from what I've read, they dont fit under Neptune alloys? so.....

Looking at Brembo nqsbbk, would these fit my car http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-981-Cayman-Boxster-S-Front-Brake-Calipers-/301809913548?hash=item464545cecc:g:QFwAAOSw5VFWMRbB  ???

Any help would be great peeps.

Cheers

Chris

• Like 1

I believe they won't fit.

The Neptune's spokes will hit the brake calliper.

Zeniths (pre-facelift) will b fine. It's spoke design has clearance.

yep, as above.  the neptune has a really annoying curve to the back of the spoke that means it conflicts with bigger brakes.  for the r32 some people have taken a grinder to the caliper to give you more clearance.  for the nqsbbk you'll need a spacer.

.. or just ditch the neptunes and get some better wheels - neptunes are very heavy.

heres a pic, this is the nqsbbk clearance WITH a 10mm spacer fitted.  without a spacer they'd conflict with the back of the spoke.

11135503295_84f84d2b2b_c.jpg

Brembo 986 caliper plus 10mm H&R spacer under OE skoda neptune wheels by Rob E, on Flickr