Central locking

Bigotts

Hi all I'm new to the site also just picked up my first ever skoda and have to say what a motor it is I have 2 issues with it but relates to same topic when I press the key fob once the drivers door unlock and press it again the rest of the doors don't unlock also the anti hijacking function don't work is there anyone able to assist me with a solution to this as I haven't a clue where to begin

Thanks in advance

The doors not unlocking on the second key press when the driver's door unlocks on the first sounds like something isn't right. The anti-hijack setting can be turned on and off in the maxidot menu (The text screen between the dials on the instrument panel). You can change the unlock setting to unlock all doors and see whether this works too. Does pushing the unlock button on the driver or passenger door unlock all the doors?

Hi all I'm new to the site also just picked up my first ever skoda and have to say what a motor it is I have 2 issues with it but relates to same topic when I press the key fob once the drivers door unlock and press it again the rest of the doors don't unlock also the anti hijacking function don't work is there anyone able to assist me with a solution to this as I haven't a clue where to begin

Thanks in advance

Hi Biggots and welcome and yes, they are fantastic cars. A request from an old fogie like me.... please can you use a little punctuation in your posts? I had to read your post three times to understand your problems... Anyway, if resetting the locking in the Maxdot doesn't help, you'll do well to get a local Briskodian with the VCDS diagnostic system to scan the car for faults.

Sorry numskull I'm using my phone to type and sausage fingers and little buttons don't go together. The thing is when I use the key in the lock the function works just not on key fob.

The Maxidot menu is the text screen between the speedometer and tachometer. You get into it by pressing the back arrow on right of the steering wheel. If you don't have a dot matrix screen on the bashboard then it can only be accessed using VCDS (Plugging a laptop with the right connection lead and software in). If you have a Mark I Superb then it's quite possible it doesn't have maxidot.