Citigo oil change

Rossorunner

Any advice anyone has on changing oil on a Citigo would be gratefully received. I've done a couple of my past cars but just bought one of these and thought I would give it a go. Looks like oil filter is low down on the front of the engine. Thanks

Edited by Rossorunner

Any advice anyone has on changing oil on a Citigo would be gratefully received. I've done a couple of my past cars but just bought one of these and thought I would give it a go. Looks like oil filter is low down on the front of the engine. Thanks

There's a guide on the Up! forum, I'll see if I can find the link :)

Bam! http://www.upownersclub.co.uk/forum/howto-service-the-up-basic-guide_topic7010.html

Edited by Hyphons

Hyphons - many thanks for the link - very detailed and helpful. Much appreciated. I presume the process for Up, Mii and Citigo would be the same.

Sorry I haven't got back, but they through each of the model ranges they share the same engine so yes :)