cruise control to MFD...

fuzzz

Superb II FL...

Hi...wanted to add cryise control to MFD but that sounds mission impossible...tryied everything the web offers but no luck...cant find GRA-high named folder...I have something called Cruise Control display selected ACTIVE but no on MFD display...if anybody have some knowledge please share it with me:)

• 2 weeks later...

You have enabled the correct channel, but this is not enough. Also ECU must support (provide correct data) CC on MFD function. And majority of Skoda ECU mappings does not support it. For example I have managed to activate it on a stock V6 MY2011 and stock 2.0TDI MY2014, the rest did not work.

But if you change ECU mapping (for example with chip-tunning) to VW than you will have CC on MFD shown.

Example is here:

Edited by mtl

• 1 month later...

Hi!

My Superb had CC display on MFD but it has dissapeared. Can'get it working.

I have selected Cruise Control Display-ACTIVE but it does not show it on MFD. I have tried to select it NOT ACTIVE, then reset the MFD to defaul settings and then again selected it ACTIVE, reset to default but no luck.

THE CAR DID SHOW IT WHEN I BOUGHT THE CAR BUT NOW IT'S GONE.

Few questions:

Are you a first owner of the car?

Did you (or previous owner) chiptunne the car?
Has the CC display disappeared after a visit to service?

Why I ask you all these questions? Because I have not seen any Superb that had CC display factory enabled.

• Like 1

"Few questions:

Are you a first owner of the car?

Did you (or previous owner) chiptunne the car?

Has the CC display disappeared after a visit to service?

Why I ask you all these questions? Because I have not seen any Superb that had CC display factory enabled."

No, I'm not the first owner. Have had the car for 11 months now. 150000km on the meter. No chiptunned or services done by dealers in my possession.

Superb 2.0 TDI 140hp CFFB engine. It did work previosly but after I bouhgt a RossTech VCDS cable and did some coding ( boot closing via remotecontrol, CL/LH lights via fog lights etc.) it dissapearred. Done everything I know but it does not work. Minor problem to me cause I don't use the CC very often. I get more kilometers with the same amount of diesel when I use only my right foot to adjust the speed. :)

That is strange. That setting should activate it.

I can think of only one option: your car was chipped by previous owner (with VW ECU map), you took it to service where they have flashed it with Skoda ECU map (probably some upgrade...) and you lost CC display.