DTUK CRD-t tuning box - Octavia VRS TDI CR

MrHappyVRS

For sale

DTUK CRD-t tuning box.

The box was fitted to my 2010 Octavia VRS, which makes the car the way it should have when it left the factory! Responsive, no lag, improved MPG and an overall pleasure to drive!!

I have had absolutely no issues with the box or car since it was fitted and I am only selling it as I have traded the car in.

It comes as new in the box with instructions and loom etc.

I also still have the receipt. The box cost £365 (including Briskoda discount)

I am selling for £150 including delivery.

Any ??? Feel free to ask.

post-101124-0-39700000-1449510244_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Pwatson2005

I have the exact same box and i bought it on here for the same price (bargain). Just out of interest what do you have yours set too and did DTUK set it up? Trying to figure out the best position for the needles as i bought it used i had no help from DTUK themselves..

Sorry for the thread hijack and GLWTS!

Edited by mattvrestate
  • Like 1

I have the exact same box and i bought it on here for the same price (bargain). Just out of interest what do you have yours set too and did DTUK set it up? Trying to figure out the best position for the needles as i bought it used i had no help from DTUK themselves..

Sorry for the thread hijack and GLWTS!

I had mine set at 3+1. I found it to be the most responsive with a smooth power delivery. On a good run at a steady speed I was also getting 62mpg.

I set it up myself. It was very easy to do following the instructions.

Edited by Pwatson2005

Cheers dude.. i have tried it on various settings just wanted to see what they were "meant to be on".

Youre right about the mpg.. without the box i cant get over 45mpg even on a run :(

With the box im getting 55mpg+ consistantly

Well worth the money :thumbup: