Boot Liner - trying to find a full length waterproof version - anyone know of a supplier?

Hi, the wife uses our 2012 Roomster for light business work and mobile gardening jobs. She needs to carry a mower and garden tools in the back - we are trying find a supplier of a full length (rear seats down) waterproof boot liner. Cost within reason is not a problem - want to protect the car.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks,

Andy

Hello Andy, I've just tried Googling "boot liner for skoda...." and allsorts came up, put in ...Roomster, fewer choices, most appear to just fit the "boot", eg. Hatchbag;

I also changed the search to "load liner for Skoda Roomster", Rhino UK Bootliners Ltd looked promising. Worth an email or phone call to either of these makers?, Perhaps one for a Fabia Mk2 estate, or Octavia Estate, or Passat/Golf/Audi A4 estate might fit?

I imagine that there may not be a rigid, wash-outable whole-loadbay liner made, in view of the relatively low numbers of Roomsters manufactured; and do you plan to keep the 3 rear seats folded and rolled forward, or lifted out altogether? If the latter, you're left with a step down into the rear footwell.

HTH

Richard

• Like 1

Have just bin down Asda, I noticed down there, that they had a universal boot liner. Tried to look for a size, but it didn't have one on. It was rolled up so couldn't even guess at size. Might be worth a look though. :nerd:

Good morning Andy,

I have recently bought for our roomster a PVC boot liner which is a plastic dish. I got it from eBay and it fits perfectly. I also bought a boot protector water resistant liner (also from Ebay). This is not tailored to the rooster's boot but it does the job very well and it was very cheap too.

I hope this will help.

Igor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...