The most dangerous man on the Planet- Don the Con is back!!!!

Lady Elanore

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ever wonder who owns the publishers behind these anti-Trump books? 

Yep, the same news organisations that expend all their energy trying to disrupt his presidency and discredit him in any way they can.

Whatever you think about Trump, this is antidemocratic and sinister.

Which Billionaire friend of Donald Trump owns the publications that bought the stories of the women that claim they were intimate with him, 

then never published the stories, but publish stories all the time on other celebs.   Sinister, but then all part of the investigations.

The National Enquirer and Trump.

Edited by Offski
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Donald Trump Jr was talking about his worry for his children, 

i think him and brother Eric and the Brother in Law need to worry more for themselves.

& a pretty boy like Donald junior will not be lonely if ever he has to face the music and gets some jail time.

• Haha 1

They’re gonna nominate him anyway -

http://fortune.com/2018/10/03/national-council-of-churches-demands-kavanaugh-withdraw/

2400 law professors agree -

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/03/opinion/kavanaugh-law-professors-letter.html

check out the list and qualifications...BH!

America!  What happened to you?.

(ahh, I forgot, you forgot.......to vote!

there’s a lesson there somewhere 

• Like 1

I was listening to a sports talk show on my way to work last night. I usually dont, but it was intriguing... the host was talking to a guy (i missed the started, only reason i listened really...) in the states about the rise and fall of the USFL - a football league that went into competition against the NFL back in the 80's. 

What was most interesting, out of all the carp that went on, was Trumps involvement. He had tried several times, and was denied, to buy an NFL team. He wanted a team badly that he bought into the USFL instead,  out of pure hatred for the NFL because they told him bog off. He convinced others to buy in too - it was going to be the greatest league ever... it all collapsed due to drug abuse, lack of money, and a 1.5Billion dollar lawsuit against the NFL, which they won.. but were awarded $1 buy the court.

The guy made a very clear point - dont confuse trumps anger at NFL players for anything other than the hatred he still has for the league as a whole. 

• Like 1

^^^^^^ he’s such a little manchild who is intent on changing the name of trade agreements for example, by meddling in them and then having the gaul to claim it as an achievement...........in his name!

I didn’t realise just how lucky we were to have a visionary like Deakin, who fathered our constitution, insisting on compulsory voting..........the conservatives constantly moan about it.