autosport international NEC Birmingham Jan 14 to 17

dazz600

• 3 weeks later...

yeah im going on the sunday. looks like its the best day with the cars being driven about.

Can you pay on the door to get in?

Dunno bout paying on the door but I know Massa will be there on the Sunday only

yeah im going on the sunday. looks like its the best day with the cars being driven about.

Can you pay on the door to get in?

Paying on the door is always possible.

I'm gonna be there on Sunday giving free Autosolo rides in the Brisk Rover along with many other experienced Autosoloists in a variety of cars. You can't miss us as you'll have to walk past to get into the show. Well worth a go, especially as it's probably the only free experience you'll get at the Autosport show :D

• Like 4

Paying on the door is always possible.

I'm gonna be there on Sunday giving free Autosolo rides in the Brisk Rover along with many other experienced Autosoloists in a variety of cars. You can't miss us as you'll have to walk past to get into the show. Well worth a go, especially as it's probably the only free experience you'll get at the Autosport show :D

Youre quite local to me there mate! Whats an Autosolo ride?

Youre quite local to me there mate! Whats an Autosolo ride?

Yeah, just up the road :D

Autosolo is basically thrashing round a coned out course as quick as you can. A bit like this:

The course at the Autosport show isn't as big, but it does show people accessible motorsport that everyone can do without the need for serious investment or a special vehicle.

• Like 1

Will be there on Saturday, not bothering with the Live Action show this year, the last two years have been virtually identical.

Hoping there will be some show discounts from the likes of Compbrake.

Went yesterday on complimentary tickets so couldn't say no. Still enjoy this show and we managed to win the VIP tour of the Williams Martini motorhome too where we met one Filipe Massa!! :D

Edited by VRS_Dan
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...