Latest Infotainment version Bolero

I recently changed my phone & could no longer connect to my Bolero by BT' shown as not detected. Visited my dealer who updated my software to 0490. I wasn't charged for this, the new phone connects just fine but there is now no fm radio only dab.

10 hours ago, nobrakes said:

Visited my dealer who updated my software to 0490. I wasn't charged for this, the new phone connects just fine but there is now no fm radio only dab.

That's nit right - when I updated to 0490 both FM & DAB still worked, sounds like the FM has been disabled - have you checked the radio setup screen?

10 hours ago, nobrakes said:

I recently changed my phone & could no longer connect to my Bolero by BT' shown as not detected. Visited my dealer who updated my software to 0490. I wasn't charged for this, the new phone connects just fine but there is now no fm radio only dab.

How long did it take them? If it's easy enough id rather do myself but I need the file from someone

3 hours ago, SWBoy said:

That's nit right - when I updated to 0490 both FM & DAB still worked, sounds like the FM has been disabled - have you checked the radio setup screen?

Thanks for the heads up. Had a look today and found the right settings .I'm not often right and was wrong again.

3 hours ago, Shrimpeh said:

How long did it take them? If it's easy enough id rather do myself but I need the file from someone

Went into the dealer and spoke to the service manager who was unaware of the update. He went out to the workshop and confirmed it was available. Made an appointment for a couple of days later. Did the job then, took about 40  minutes including pairing the phone after the car came out. I would rather wait a few minutes with a cup of coffee rather than risk bricking the unit especially at no cost.

3 hours ago, nobrakes said:

Went into the dealer and spoke to the service manager who was unaware of the update. He went out to the workshop and confirmed it was available. Made an appointment for a couple of days later. Did the job then, took about 40  minutes including pairing the phone after the car came out. I would rather wait a few minutes with a cup of coffee rather than risk bricking the unit especially at no cost.

Lucky you, Sparshatts of Botley repeatedly denied there was an update despite me telling them the version number - so I had to update it myself.

Fortunately I've moved from Hampshire now so I don't have to go to those muppets again. Just hope the Skoda dealers in Devon are better - will know when I have the service & first MOT done in June...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm new here. I would like to update my Bolero.

I have 5Q0035840A

device H24

Software 0241

Who can help me. I'm talking about the new skins.

without DAB only FM with BT without GPS

Edited by mbdesign23
edit

Hi, 

I hear that there is a newer version of the software that might be available for my MIB 2 or 1. Its in a skoda octavia vrs 2015. I updated it at the start of last year but ive heard that there is a late 2017 version. I shared my old version. Can someone help me with this new one please?? 

Chers

Hi,

Just picked up my used Yeti 2015 and like many I would like to update my Bolero with the newest software

Device number: 5L0035200

Hardware: H05

Software: 0138

This would be quite an upgrade to 0490, are there any inherent risks?

Thanks for any guidance and help as lots of these things are beyond my understanding :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I also would like to have the link to the file so I can upgrade firmware

My unit tells this

Octavia mkIII manufacture date July  12   2018

HW:H41

SW:0456

Unit:5Q0035840C

Cheers to all

Edited by nemauson