Inlet Manifold Flap wiring details 2.0 TDI

Inlet Manifold Flap wiring details 2.0 TDI  engine code BKD

(also known as the Anti-shudder Valve)

The wiring loom and the plug to the above has been severely damaged and cut. I've managed to get a replacement plug but need to know which (colour) cables go to which pins on the IMF. Can anyone please advise?.

Edited by volleyer

Thx for the suggestion Wino. I've not used erwin before so not sure if Id find the info there. I'll give it a go if I can't get help from anyone else after a couple of days. Shame as I think it should be a case of simply looking under the bonnet as the connector quite high up in the middle of engine at the front

• 1 month later...

Thx for the suggestion Wino. I've not used erwin before so not sure if Id find the info there. I'll give it a go if I can't get help from anyone else after a couple of days. Shame as I think it should be a case of simply looking under the bonnet as the connector quite high up in the middle of engine at the front

Hi I have 2L TDI BKD I just popped out and took some photos in the dark hope they help.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...