Winter Tyres - Arrrrrrrrrrgh!

Expecting delivery any time now.  Checked the DPD tracking website last night to find they were delivered and signed for but not here and not by me.

Just spoken to DPD they have no idea where they are but will try to get it sorted in the next 5 days.  Arrrrrrrrrrrgh :devil:

I wouldn't panic too much, my experience of DPD is when they get it wrong, they do sort it out. Have you been calling the local depot or the general helpline?

The depot numbers are a pain to find on the website, but if you use that to find where the depot is, then google either DPD or Interlink (same company) and the town, the number normally comes up.

Edited by StevesTruck

Spoke to Customer Services who said they would contact the local depot for me.

Just had another DPD delivery (iPhone) the driver said that the wheels would have been on a 40 footer so not used to dropping at residential properties.  I suspect he had another drop at a tyre depot and dropped mine off as well.

I will give them another hour or so then ring them back.