EZ Car Care

KarlvRS1991

Ongoing sales at EZ guys.... some real bargains for sure...

20% off for the rest of the week with "EZPAYDAY".

If nothing else - the Detailing kit of 8x 500ml bottles is worth a punt!

https://www.ezcarcare.co.uk/collections/car-care-detailing-kits/products/the-ez-car-care-500ml-detailing-starter-kit?variant=29549059015

• Like 3

https://www.ezcarcare.co.uk/collections/car-care-detailing-kits/products/the-ez-car-care-500ml-detailing-starter-kit?variant=29549059015

100% agree :) the EZ stuff is quality & well worth the money, great products that have amazing properties

• Like 1

100% agree :) the EZ stuff is quality & well worth the money, great products that have amazing properties

Totally agree. 

Not sure if you follow them on the FB group.

It appears Darren F is stepping down and Sam Fallows is taking over the running of it day to day.

So unsure what the outcome of it all will be - but i placed a decent order in the sale to keep me going.  :yes:

• Like 1

FYI - last day for using this 20% code on the EZ site folks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The EZ team seem to be pushing hard on sales and offers upto the Xmas period.

I see they did some 1L bottle kits this week including free delivery. Anyone place an order?

Just curious really....no other reason.

I'm awaiting the AD sale from 1st November now.... trying not to spend.... :x

• Like 2

Must resist........

Likewise - i dont really need much; holding off for the AD sale - due 1st November.

Normally some great 5L offers there....

But anyone starting out - the EZ products and prices are definitely worth it! :thumbup:

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
15 hours ago, Coopy said:

there new ez fusion looks absolutely amazing !!! I need /must to get some 

It does look good - let us know if you buy/test it.

Not many EZ products have disappointed me - great value for money!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tempted by some of this stuff. Had car diamond-brited when purchased, so will see how that goes after a wash with their stuff, but still intrigued by the gecko window cleaner and the alloy wheel cleaner to begin with.

got loads of stuff from years gone by, but haven't used it for ages as turned into someone who pays people to clean the car! Probably have to bin all that jazz and buy new bits

• Like 1

I've only used chrome as a drying aid but it has lasted easily over 2-3 weeks until my next wash, I have not let the car get dirty enough until it's next wash to fully find out the durability of chrome but saying that, I do plan next time to wash the car, dry as normal without any aid of products (maybe a few squirts lol) & then try chrome directly sprayed on to the panels, gentle wipe with MF cloth & then buff away.

I still had some of the 250ml trail bottle of chrome & I liked its use as a drying aid & continued to use it that way considering I finished the gloss boss qd 250ml from EZ ages ago but again I liked that product too.

I would of thought that the durability of chrome would probably last a maximum of 4 weeks at least until your next in-between wash etc... 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Wabey said:

How long does the guy take to send?! Ordered over a week ago, and no updates or anything from him!

Please be patient.  They had a massive sale and have a backlog.  Please remember they literally are a three man band and can only do so much in a day but their products are definitely worth the wait!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Wabey said:

How long does the guy take to send?! Ordered over a week ago, and no updates or anything from him!

14 hours ago, SkodaVRSTim said:

Please be patient.  They had a massive sale and have a backlog.  Please remember they literally are a three man band and can only do so much in a day but their products are definitely worth the wait!!

29 minutes ago, Wabey said:

I get that, but no communication isn't great. If I had an email stating a delay due to this, I wouldn't mind so much...but I haven't heard a thing since taking my money

I was also wondering the exact same thing & with it being the Easter sale I knew EZ car care would be busy with orders etc...So I waited around 2 weeks then actually spoke to a guy on the phone from EZ (telephone number on website) gave him my order number & he kindly stated that it will be out in the post on Monday & received on the Tuesday via DPD :thumbup: He did say sorry about the long wait but it's to be expected really, especially after Easter/Bank holiday period.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wabey said:

I get that, but no communication isn't great. If I had an email stating a delay due to this, I wouldn't mind so much...but I haven't heard a thing since taking my money

Follow them on facebook for updates.

Thanks for the post about using Chrome as a drying aid I will give that a go. Having a nosey around their web site I noted that there was a review comment  about using Gloss Boss as primer for wax. Does anyone else do this as I thought wax needed contaminate free surface to bond best  ?