EZ Car Care

KarlvRS1991

Go on Ste you know you want to try them side by side

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

I dont really use enough of it to buy any more James.... i have plenty here already (Purity-X).

Tried out a couple more of the EZ product line today as i had the .:R36 for a couple of hours.

After a wash and rinse -  first up for testing was EZ Gecko on the exterior glass.

Very easy to use and no issues with smearing etc. So just awaiting the rain and hydrophobic tests/observations...

13138994_10207585054599118_8093994220664

• Like 1

Next up was the EZ Tyre & Trim Gel - which i have been looking forward to testing!

The tyre walls were deep cleaned with AD Britegel and a Vikan brush then rinsed.

Then the tyre gel applied with my normal foam applicator on a handipuk.

First pass - and in pictures - it is still pretty wet. This does dull and flatten a bit as it dries though.

I will monitor for durability and any sling issues etc.

13076852_10207585053199083_4720368165142

13083328_10207585053519091_2118394915904

13151993_10207585054039104_2946153934716

13118950_10207585054199108_4065834986180

• Like 2

Next up was the EZ Tyre & Trim Gel - which i have been looking forward to testing!

The tyre walls were deep cleaned with AD Britegel and a Vikan brush then rinsed.

Then the tyre gel applied with my normal foam applicator on a handipuk.

First pass - and in pictures - it is still pretty wet. This does dull and flatten a bit as it dries though.

I will monitor for durability and any sling issues etc.

13076852_10207585053199083_4720368165142

13083328_10207585053519091_2118394915904

13151993_10207585054039104_2946153934716

13118950_10207585054199108_4065834986180

Looks impressive! One I've not tried myself as yet!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks for the comment Karl. :thumbup:

I had a few comments on the EZ forum.... the tyre gel dries to a nice satin finish.

The pictures taken and shown were as the gel was freshly applied and perhaps looked too wet.

• Like 2

Thanks for the comment Karl.[emoji106]

I had a few comments on the EZ forum.... the tyre gel dries to a nice satin finish.

The pictures taken and shown were as the gel was freshly applied and perhaps looked too wet.

Glad to hear it dulls down.. a touch too glossy for my taste as per your photo.

Be interested on your thoughts regarding how long it lasts and if there are any issues eg sling or streaking in the wet

Car had a quick wash today. As the weather was better got a photo of Gloss Boss

9f8d5e68e43bd74a57c10b343123a570.jpg

Very nice indeed James - looking great there. :thumbup:

Leaves a nice slick finish on the paint thats for sure.

Not sure on durability as i used it over deflector shield - which as you know beads like buggery! :yes:

Very nice indeed James - looking great there.[emoji106]

Leaves a nice slick finish on the paint thats for sure.

Not sure on durability as i used it over deflector shield - which as you know beads like buggery! :yes:

I have done the same. Can't see it causing issues with durability myself

• Like 1

Anyone tried EZ Project-X as yet?

Interested in a comparison with KKD Purity-X if possible.

I,ve tried this, EZ Project X, the nearest thing I had used previously was AD Top Gloss ( I think it is a similar product, correct me if I have got it wrong). It is alot thicker than Top Gloss and leaves a quality gloss once dried off with a plush micro fiber.

Tony

• Like 1

I,ve tried this, EZ Project X, the nearest thing I had used previously was AD Top Gloss ( I think it is a similar product, correct me if I have got it wrong). It is alot thicker than Top Gloss and leaves a quality gloss once dried off with a plush micro fiber.

Tony

Hi Tony - yes, similar to AD Top Gloss which i also use mainly as a drying aid;

but Project-X should be much thicker and longer lasting in the hydrophobic effects. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Given up trying to buy his products.

I won't pay postage when he is only 5 mins away from the house.

Fair point Mozzie.... Sure you mentioned this issue before. Definitely not a good situation.

Probably too late for you; but I hear EZ are moving into new premises this week, to help open up the shop/collect option. I don't have any other details though as I still rely on postage.

• Like 1

You don't need a counter to sell someone something, just open the door and take the cash.

Let him get on with it. 

Will just buy from different sellers.

(and yes I know where he is moving too)

• Like 1

You don't need a counter to sell someone something, just open the door and take the cash.

Let him get on with it.

Will just buy from different sellers.

(and yes I know where he is moving too)

I can understand your frustration. However he may be subject to planning or insurance restrictions and unless you're local to the other sellers you will still get caught with P&P (Polished Bliss excepted) [emoji6] Edited by Taxboy

I helped Stephen (Samuir1974) out yesterday on detailing a C63 AMG for a friend. Trying products we had already used on our own vehicles to see how it would fair on the pearl white paintwork.

Cracked on with the wash & Decon & then began deciding on protection.

EZ Granite, Ultra Paint Sealant was the choice before a wax. Smells fantastic, comes in a liquid form. Instructs to layer on with even coverage in small circles.. I don't usually do small circles as it's a kind of no no for me. So I applied in straight lines left to right & up & down to ensure even coverage.

Left to cure for a few minutes panel by panel & buffed off with a 500 GSM CarPro Boa. Buffs off with ease. One of the easiest paint sealants I have come across to date.

Leaving some seriously slick paintwork & great gloss levels.

Well worth a try, I will be ordering some and using it in my summer prep for sure!

Thanks for reading.

Karl.f4f01ea8517342252696aebc0051319a.jpg

7ba6ca78a0da8cfa4732abe439663000.jpg

Hey Karl - just bumped into Graeme at work who owns the Merc AMG we detailed recently.

He washed the car over the weekend and was blown away by the results and finish after we used EZ Granite sealant.

He said the paint was still mega slick as he washed it with any and all decontaminants seemingly to just falling off.

Noticably - no tar marks or insects holding on after the wash - he was over the moon with it.

So i sent him the link for the EZ page... if he wants to invest in more.... :rock:

Hey Karl - just bumped into Graeme at work who owns the Merc AMG we detailed recently.

He washed the car over the weekend and was blown away by the results and finish after we used EZ Granite sealant.

He said the paint was still mega slick as he washed it with any and all decontaminants seemingly to just falling off.

Noticably - no tar marks or insects holding on after the wash - he was over the moon with it.

So i sent him the link for the EZ page... if he wants to invest in more.... :rock:

Afternoon!

Thanks for the update on the AMG! That's really good to know and nice to hear that the sealant is doing its job!

It did leave a cracking finish without doubt!

• Like 1

Afternoon!

Thanks for the update on the AMG! That's really good to know and nice to hear that the sealant is doing its job!

It did leave a cracking finish without doubt!

Thought you would like the update. I know you were considering a purchase. :thumbup:

Would be ideal on your Dad's white vRS for example?

Annoyingly - i notice the GB price on the 500ml bottle has ended..... so not the bargain it once was.

• Like 1

Thought you would like the update. I know you were considering a purchase. [emoji106]

Would be ideal on your Dad's white vRS for example?

Annoyingly - i notice the GB price on the 500ml bottle has ended..... so not the bargain it once was.

Given the merc finish it would look Ace on the white vRS I would imagine!

Yeah as we said the other day the pricing structure is a bit hit and miss really. The product range is excellent though which keeps drawing me back to EZ.

• Like 1

Given the merc finish it would look Ace on the white vRS I would imagine!

Yeah as we said the other day the pricing structure is a bit hit and miss really. The product range is excellent though which keeps drawing me back to EZ.

No question about it; excellent finish and protection which is just so easy to apply as well!

Totally agree though.... i think EZ are suffering as a start-up operation....

Trying too many tricks to get business and market share perhaps?

In the end.... quite a few frustrated, annoyed and dis-enchanted customers - sad to see.

Although - i cant complain.... great products, good prices, everything is easy to use - does it for me. :thumbup:

No question about it; excellent finish and protection which is just so easy to apply as well!

Totally agree though.... i think EZ are suffering as a start-up operation....

Trying too many tricks to get business and market share perhaps?

In the end.... quite a few frustrated, annoyed and dis-enchanted customers - sad to see.

Although - i cant complain.... great products, good prices, everything is easy to use - does it for me. :thumbup:

Nail on the head there mate.

He has however got quite a following now and see his products being mentioned left right & centre.

It's a shame to be loosing customers though as it's a totally flooded market to get into with big gains if things are done right.

The product line works extremely well & he's certainly on to something!

• Like 1