EZ Car Care

KarlvRS1991

He is about to open a retail unit soon and this could bring a bit of stability to his adhock pricing regime, one hopes so.

Tony

That's interesting. I managed to bag the sealant kit off eBay for a great price. I think I understand using this to launch your products but it could be counterproductive in the longer term IMO. For example unless I was desperate for some gear I'd delay the purchase until I could snaffle some up via the Bay at the right price. Similar to some high street retailers who have so many sales that I refuse to buy at full rrp unless I'm in urgent need

I wouldn't buy anything from his website when you can get it for 50% less (on average)  on ebay inc postage.

(I will add that this is in no way connected to his ignoring my emails, not wanting to sell to me etc, just on a price point, and as such I am actually buying stuff off ebay because it is so much cheaper than using his website)

Edited by MozzieOwner
  • Like 1

I wouldn't buy anything from his website when you can get it for 50% less (on average)  on ebay inc postage.

Totally agree..... i've managed to grab a load of stuff for myself and Karl on the eBay outlet! :thumbup:

So it's you I am bidding against haha

I didnt get much the last couple of weeks to be honest.

Initially was after the "Seal & Protect kit" and some Tar & Glue remover.

Keeping an eye on the Granite Sealant but seems to have bid up too high already!

I hope it is nobody on here bidding against me on the Gecko. How un-Briskodian! Haha

LOL - not guilty.  I managed to get a couple of bottles of this already.

Not used it on the car as yet - but the front house windows are looking great with this on!!!! :giggle:

Thanks for the comment Karl. :thumbup:

I had a few comments on the EZ forum.... the tyre gel dries to a nice satin finish.

The pictures taken and shown were as the gel was freshly applied and perhaps looked too wet.

Just an update on the EZ tyre Trim product.

Looking at my original post - we are now just over 2 weeks on from application.

The car needs a wash now for sure - but i must admit the tyre trim has held up well.

Looks like it might stick with this one for a while chaps - especially at the low price off the eBay outlet! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Looks like EZ are holding a group buy week next week

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=379030

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

Interesting one James. Thanks for sharing.

I know EZ have run a few GB's on occasion - but nothing beats the eBay shop when you time it right :happy:;):thumbup:

• Like 1

Managed to bag some Gecko for £6.99. Bargain!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I was watching that listing :rofl: ..... not bad at all Ben - nice one.

I got some EZ Sleek Interior dressing for £2.20+P&P :thumbup:

• Like 2

I was watching that listing :rofl: ..... not bad at all Ben - nice one.

I got some EZ Sleek Interior dressing for £2.20+P&P :thumbup:

That's a bargain!

Haha thanks for not bidding against me! ;)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Evening all,

So finally managed to get round to testing some not yet released products from EZ Car Care. Met up at Stephen' today and tried the following - None of these came with Instructions, Durability etc. It was a case of use it how you think best & review...

EZ Cream Carnuba -

First impressions were OK. Not much scent to it, nice mixture, not to thick to spread or to runny that it's a pain in the neck. Spread on with a UFO foam applicator both side ways & up & down to ensure full coverage, left for 1-2 minutes & buffed. 00fd2d4b0c76ad821ad11c9271f198e8.jpg

9e0b44dcb008726011f9a4949a7b335c.jpg

The buffing stage was a doddle. No effort at all. A second buff was required in places but still no effort needed. Left a very slick, smooth finish & a nice depth to the paint. Not usually a great lover of liquid waxes but I would definitely keep this one in the detailing arsenal due to its ease of use and the finish it provides!

ef135eb371e892dbcb8218f88d65c98b.jpg

EZ GLOSS ENHANCER -

Again, no instructions so did what I thought was best. 3 sprays per panel, spread evenly with a Microfibre & buff with a clean microfibre. Not as easy to use as a normal QD, Requires & second buff but certainly not a pain to buff off. Again, another product I would keep in the arsenal. Left a lovely gloss on top of the Carnuba Cream. Would I would recommend.

3e1a8a1ae1d7a00d16ee0c90162e7568.jpg

EZ metal polish.

Fantastic product. Made light work of the exhaust tips. Nothing much to say about this other than brilliant.

Tyre & Trim Cream -

Stephen used this on the vRS. Worked well for the tyres. Left a great finish. Not overally glossy but not dull either. Happy with that side of things.

On the trim it seemed to be a little patchy. Stephen will be able to shed more light on this though.

Overal a great day detailing. Great day testing some more of the upcoming EZ range!

eec09226cca04d8ae3e536d6a789dbd2.jpg

e5aca35c244fa2bde0dd204f0534444d.jpgad20335880f9a3b5426a9f492ded0174.jpg9f20e1b767e10285fbe0e75934072526.jpg

Thanks.

Karl.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Thanks for posting your thoughts on potentially new products. Do you think that the qd and spray waxes overlap with their existing range or possibly are updates ?

Hope you didn't mix up the bottles in your last pic

• Like 1

Thanks for posting your thoughts on potentially new products. Do you think that the qd and spray waxes overlap with their existing range or possibly are updates ?

Hope you didn't mix up the bottles in your last pic

No problem!

They currently don't do a liquid wax in the form of this. Chrome is a spray wax, the Carnuba Cream is a lot easier to use and in my honest thoughts provides a better finish so certainly onto something there.

As for the gloss enhancing spray again, I was different to use than the gloss boss QD and don't think it have as much protection in it as gloss boss does. I'm currently watching gloss boss on a friends car and it's still performing 2 weeks later. For a QD that's impressive I thought.

So in answer to your question, definitely updates to the range & they will also be under the EZ Decryption range if I remember rightly.

• Like 1

Evening all,

So finally managed to get round to testing some not yet released products from EZ Car Care. Met up at Stephen' today and tried the following - None of these came with Instructions, Durability etc. It was a case of use it how you think best & review...

EZ Cream Carnuba -

First impressions were OK. Not much scent to it, nice mixture, not to thick to spread or to runny that it's a pain in the neck. Spread on with a UFO foam applicator both side ways & up & down to ensure full coverage, left for 1-2 minutes & buffed. 00fd2d4b0c76ad821ad11c9271f198e8.jpg

9e0b44dcb008726011f9a4949a7b335c.jpg

The buffing stage was a doddle. No effort at all. A second buff was required in places but still no effort needed. Left a very slick, smooth finish & a nice depth to the paint. Not usually a great lover of liquid waxes but I would definitely keep this one in the detailing arsenal due to its ease of use and the finish it provides!

ef135eb371e892dbcb8218f88d65c98b.jpg

EZ GLOSS ENHANCER -

Again, no instructions so did what I thought was best. 3 sprays per panel, spread evenly with a Microfibre & buff with a clean microfibre. Not as easy to use as a normal QD, Requires & second buff but certainly not a pain to buff off. Again, another product I would keep in the arsenal. Left a lovely gloss on top of the Carnuba Cream. Would I would recommend.

3e1a8a1ae1d7a00d16ee0c90162e7568.jpg

EZ metal polish.

Fantastic product. Made light work of the exhaust tips. Nothing much to say about this other than brilliant.

Tyre & Trim Cream -

Stephen used this on the vRS. Worked well for the tyres. Left a great finish. Not overally glossy but not dull either. Happy with that side of things.

On the trim it seemed to be a little patchy. Stephen will be able to shed more light on this though.

Overal a great day detailing. Great day testing some more of the upcoming EZ range!

eec09226cca04d8ae3e536d6a789dbd2.jpg

e5aca35c244fa2bde0dd204f0534444d.jpgad20335880f9a3b5426a9f492ded0174.jpg9f20e1b767e10285fbe0e75934072526.jpg

Thanks.

Karl.

Thanks for sharing Karl. :thumbup:

A good day all in all and nice to get the cars upto scratch and looking good.

Also good to work throught he EZ samples and also some of the Xmas Calendar samples.

I'll try and post an update on that thread later on - when i get some time.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing Karl. [emoji106]

A good day all in all and nice to get the cars upto scratch and looking good.

Also good to work throught he EZ samples and also some of the Xmas Calendar samples.

I'll try and post an update on that thread later on - when i get some time.

Was a great day & thanks for the invite! The vRS was turning heads in traffic this morning so we've done something right haha!

The dust cloud I'm not overly happy with this morning though, seems to of covered the car!!

Also, thanks for letting me use the Vertool Mini DA! Took me a good 5 minutes this morning to find the horrible mark we found! Seems to of done a cracking job at removing the worst of it!

• Like 1

I've got a few ebay wins coming my way, 

EZ Car Care SUPERCHARGED Hyper Concentrate Car Detailing Shampoo 500ml E6

EZ Car Care - Pre Wash Snow Foam Kit - Fallout Remover, Citrus APC, Glue & Tar

EZ Car Care - Gecko Hydrophobic Glass Cleaner - 500ml Windscreen Rain Repellent 

Looking to do a bit of cleaning this w/e after a trip to the wilds of Essex on Friday and Gatwick Airport on Saturday :)

• Like 1

Was a great day & thanks for the invite! The vRS was turning heads in traffic this morning so we've done something right haha!

The dust cloud I'm not overly happy with this morning though, seems to of covered the car!!

Also, thanks for letting me use the Vertool Mini DA! Took me a good 5 minutes this morning to find the horrible mark we found! Seems to of done a cracking job at removing the worst of it!

No worries mate - you know you are always welcome; the kids like having you over too!

Yeah - the dust and debris on the R36 this morning was a bit depressing;

but i think most of it blew off after a blast over the moors this morning.

Shame about that mark on the  vRS - i wonder what did that?

Still it was about 90% polished out after 2 passes with the Vertool mini. :thumbup:

• Like 1

No worries mate - you know you are always welcome; the kids like having you over too!

Yeah - the dust and debris on the R36 this morning was a bit depressing;

but i think most of it blew off after a blast over the moors this morning.

Shame about that mark on the vRS - i wonder what did that?

Still it was about 90% polished out after 2 passes with the Vertool mini. :thumbup:

Ah great stuff!

It's been fairly dusty for a few weeks now. I've noticed it gathering pretty quickly after a wash etc.

The mark beats me. I couldn't work it out for love nor money. Neither could the missus actually when I asked her!

It's virtually gone which is a big bonus! Will have to keep my eye out for any more!

• Like 1

Had / got an issue with Gloss Boss. It appears to have left a smeary finish today. Did the normal wash and dry. Then a couple of spritz onto a panel, spread and buffed off. What's happened?

Had / got an issue with Gloss Boss. It appears to have left a smeary finish today. Did the normal wash and dry. Then a couple of spritz onto a panel, spread and buffed off. What's happened?

Sounds odd James.

Not seen this sort of behaviour as yet.

Sounds odd James.

Not seen this sort of behaviour as yet.

It's new to me also. Never had it with a QD before. Will try some AF Tripple on it in the morning. Hopefully it will come off with that

• Like 1