Octavia VRS performance parts for sale

Bowders1

Hi Lee

I can hold it mate if i get no serious offers....cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you still have this then bud? And also, can't see in the photo but should this have come with a support bracket that uses the gearbox mount and holds the maf body?

Ready to buy of I'm not too late!

Do you still have this then bud? And also, can't see in the photo but should this have come with a support bracket that uses the gearbox mount and holds the maf body?

Ready to buy of I'm not too late!

Hi Lee still have ABD cai if interested

Hi Lee still have ABD cai if interested

Hi lee I meant to say no these ABD Cai do not connect to gearbox. They route well away from there down the side of battery to the bumper. They have a bracket on the pipe to connect to the original stud on the inner wing where the original plastic tube is fixed that goes into std airbox. This is enough to keep MAF / tip and Cai secure.

[emoji106]

The older kit did have a large bracket to connect MAF to gearbox but they were badly made brackets and caused bad bends in the tip and never allowed good fitting .

Edited by Bowders1

Hi lee I meant to say no these ABD Cai do not connect to gearbox. They route well away from there down the side of battery to the bumper. They have a bracket on the pipe to connect to the original stud on the inner wing where the original plastic tube is fixed that goes into std airbox. This is enough to keep MAF / tip and Cai secure.

[emoji106]

The older kit did have a large bracket to connect MAF to gearbox but they were badly made brackets and caused bad bends in the tip and never allowed good fitting .

Ok Mark, my original one had the support bracket but sounds like you have a better one and I see yours doesn't have a take off for the secondary air pump which is good as I've deleted this. Can I offer you £100 collected?

Ok Mark, my original one had the support bracket but sounds like you have a better one and I see yours doesn't have a take off for the secondary air pump which is good as I've deleted this. Can I offer you £100 collected?

Hi Lee

Will take that mate .

Funny as I did not know it was gona sell so fitted filter to my ST only yesterday lol. So will need to take it off again.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...