As above what's your top driving albums

1. To road trip too

2. To cruse around town too

3. To drive fast too

1. plan b Strickland banks

2.dr dre 2001

3. Guns n roses appetite for destruction

Too complex a question to name all 3.

However I agree with selection 3, having needed to do a 62 mile A/B roads trip in under 53 minutes in my AX -

G'n'R A4D... was perfect for hiding the mechanical mayhem of a 1400 diesel flat out (for 48 minutes as it turned out) :)

for item 2, used to regularly cruise to the beach with Beach Boys 20 Golden Greats on (and bad harmonies from all in the car)

item 1. Silence.  Swmbo is always asleep in the passenger seat.

Edited by camelspyyder

1. Spotify playlists with my favourite songs from all the albums I own. So anything from Feeder to Queens of the Stone Age and Coldplay to Earth Wind and Fire.

2. Radio mainly, or anything by Bears Den

3. Nothing, I like to concentrate (and listen to the engine working)

• Like 1

1 - Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American

2 - AC/DC - Back In Black

3 - Lab 4 - Virus

However I don't tend to stick to one album most of the time, just put shuffle on the SD card and see what comes out...

• Like 1

1 - Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American

2 - AC/DC - Back In Black

3 - Lab 4 - Virus

However I don't tend to stick to one album most of the time, just put shuffle on the SD card and see what comes out...

ACDC love it

1) Tubular Bells -  sheer genius. All versions - even the orchestral one

2) Anything by Dylan everything he ever recorded even the bootlegs

3) Anything by Cohen

4) Jacques Loussier

I have my entire music collection from the mid 50's to the early 80's (nothing worth listening to since then IMHO) on a 1Tb hard drive set to random play on my Chinese Andoid head unit - brilliant piece of kit.

This is not an easy list but I'll have a go. I mainly listen to hip hop so they are the biggest influence on me but I do like a wide range of music.

1 Tupac- All Eyes On Me

2 Eminem - The Marshall Mather LP

3 Notorious B.I.G - Ready to Die

Gold Medal is an awesome album, but my favourite of theirs is still Get Skintight before they learnt to be proper musicians...

Get Skintight sounds to me like it was made in someone's bedroom or garage with maybe 2 mics and possibly a 4 track. :)

Also got Bitchin... About the only thing I like about it is the cover art.

D*MN, will now have to go and listen to GS.

1- Limp Bizkit- chocolate starfish

2- Five Finger Death Punch- Got ur 6

3- Slilpknot-.5 The Grey Chapter

Slipknot the drummer is immense can't remember his name he must take some serious drugs to be able to drum that intense for that amount of time at live shows I think he's one of the bed drummers in the world

Slipknot the drummer is immense can't remember his name he must take some serious drugs to be able to drum that intense for that amount of time at live shows I think he's one of the bed drummers in the world

Joey jordanson although he has left Slipknot, they have a new drummer. But yeah he is unbelievable!