price right ?

Hi All

I'm about to buy a 2010 Superb 170 CR Elegance,86k, Full Leather and Tow Bar , price is £8k .?.

Does anyone think this is overpriced ?

In decent Nick , Mot'd Till start October this year ?

Cheers

Cheers,I had thought similarly but good to have a second opinion, it's the DSG , tbh I didn't check for fsh , as the garage offers a 1 yr platinum warranty for £200 (bulletproof as I've used them and it before )

Inside Full Ivory Leather and Heated Seats , Phone prep ,Nav ,etc. Well appointed imho ? And a tow bar fitted also. 

My thoughts are this model could go for another 100k ?

Regards

UC  

As already mentioned,History is very important,there should be quiet a lot of it.

Get the dealer to have all the history available,allow your self time to read it and if dealer says Skoda hold some of the history online,( I have heard that) walk away.

Is it the Dsg  or manual ?.

Great car thou.

• Like 1

Hi All

I'm about to buy a 2010 Superb 170 CR Elegance,86k, Full Leather and Tow Bar , price is £8k .?.

Does anyone think this is overpriced ?

In decent Nick , Mot'd Till start October this year ?

Cheers

Good price for a great car, I was seriously impressed with the comfort and the amount of gadgets you get for your money when I bought mine.

This was my first Skoda and it definitely won't be my last by any means.

Enjoy the car hope it gives you years of trouble free motoring.

Edited by JamboDave
  • Like 1

Thank you all , I have asked my dealer to check and change the DSG oil and also the Cambelt and I await a service history update from him , my experience of the dealers platinum warranty gives me a good degree of confidence in buying the car so hopefully will be enjoying some Superb Elegance for the next few years

• Like 1

Personally I've always walked away from cars with a tow bar fitted, it may have had light use towing, but it may have had a hard life towing near or on its limit for many many miles which could possibly have an adverse effect on mechanics.

Having said that I have fitted tow bars to cars I've had in the past but at least I know how much extra strain has been put on the vehicle, I just wouldn't buy one with it already fitted. Probably worrying about nothing, its a rule I've always gone by.

You won't be disappointed with the Superb, they really do stand up to their name.

• Like 1