Front and headlight replacement?

hi all im new here, just wanted to throw a quick question.

I have 2013 Octavia Combi elecance 2.0 tdi with bi xenon with auto leveling and washers and non led tail lights.

Can i replace my bi-xenon headlights for bi-xenon with led strip, plug and play?

also i really want led tail lights.. is there something i can do to fit them to my car?

Thank you!

Jon

hi all im new here, just wanted to throw a quick question.

I have 2013 Octavia Combi elecance 2.0 tdi with bi xenon with auto leveling and washers and non led tail lights.

Can i replace my bi-xenon headlights for bi-xenon with led strip, plug and play?

also i really want led tail lights.. is there something i can do to fit them to my car?

Thank you!

Jon

Same point about the bi-xenons already having the led strip, no?

For the rear led's, i believe you can swap them out straight but will need to code the car for them to work properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nope i think the led strip came in 2014 at least mine does not have it:/ i was wondering if i could buy the led strip lights from super skoda and it would be plug and play. About the tail lights i read somewhere thad you needed conversion kit to use them but im not sure, i cant find the thread about the led tail lights from superskoda

nope i think the led strip came in 2014 at least mine does not have it:/ i was wondering if i could buy the led strip lights from super skoda and it would be plug and play. About the tail lights i read somewhere thad you needed conversion kit to use them but im not sure, i cant find the thread about the led tail lights from superskoda

Yeah, I remember the post about the rear lights, the superskoda ones DONT come with the bulb holders for the other bulbs, guy had to get them from Skoda

Edited by timbox

Rear lights are a straight swap, but the bulb holders don't come with the SuperSkoda units. The car just needs coding for the change to LED tail and brake lights.

The LED strip bi-xenons have been available from launch, I had a April 2013 registered Elegance Hatch with them. It is just that in some markets they sell the bi-xenons without the LED strip.

In theory it should be doable, but it will be a fair bit of work as there are driver units for the LED strips as well. The coding would need to be changed, that would take a bit of looking in to.

Edited by andyvee