Front and Rear Skoda badges

Hi,

Just wondering if the front and rear skoda badges are exactly the same? Car going into the bodyshop next week and I'm pretty sure I have either 2 front badges or 2 rear badges? Or I'm just being stupid and they're both the same

please could someone confirm?

Where's the best/cheapest place to buy them?

Also heard someone on Briskoda does custom one want new style black and SE race blue if possible.

You might find some cheaper on ebay.

I think someone on here called PastyBoy does custom ones.

Edited by TMB

The custom ones are nice but they are more like stickers than proper badges. I have some on my centre caps and they are good quality :)

So pasty boy does them skins to go over the badge? The fully set of new style skins are about 15 quid on eBay for all, front, back, wheels, steering not wheel and fob. Otherwise 2 badges from skoda front and back 80mm are like 32 quid!!!

Are the skins decent then and last?

Well I can't speak for all the locations but the skins I have on my wheel caps have stayed on well for over 5 years. Just note that the people who have placed them on the front and rear have removed the original badge completely to fit them.

Well I can't speak for all the locations but the skins I have on my wheel caps have stayed on well for over 5 years. Just note that the people who have placed them on the front and rear have removed the original badge completely to fit them.

You mean they've sticked the badge sticker on the grill part where the badge goes without the badge therefore not being right and not lasting?

Might try then asking as they last over a year is be happy.

Thinking of refining my wheels and not using center caps, but see how they look first. Think I'll try the stickers.

I had a Pastyboy badge on the front of mine for years without any sign of coming away. Top quality stuff.

But, as Wilsonian said, the flat sticker replaces the dome badge, which doesn't look too bad on the front but looks poo on the rear, IMO, so never put one on the tailgate. So yes, I had different badges front and back for a while, which probably looked worse :giggle:

I had a Pastyboy badge on the front of mine for years without any sign of coming away. Top quality stuff.

But, as Wilsonian said, the flat sticker replaces the dome badge, which doesn't look too bad on the front but looks poo on the rear, IMO, so never put one on the tailgate. So yes, I had different badges front and back for a while, which probably looked worse :giggle:

So may end up buying a legit rear badge then?

How much are pasty boys?