Columbus rebooted itself and now CD / DVD and System Starting error messages

tecton

Dealers showed me the case, and disc. It was marked as "Navigation DVD Europe West (CW45/2015)" and the part number 3T0051859AL. Pressing setup on unit it showed as v8316.

I'm happy now.

8316 is a retail version. This is from the dbifo.txt on disk.

PartNumber_VW         "1T0919859B "
PartNumber_Seat       "7N5919859  "
PartNumber_Skoda      "3T0051859AL"
PartNumber_Bentley    "3W0919859CK"
VersionNumber_VW      8316
VersionNumber_Seat    8316
VersionNumber_Skoda   8316
VersionNumber_Bentley 8316
SystemName_VW         "EU West V13  "
SystemName_Seat       "EU West V13  "
SystemName_Skoda      "EU West V13  "
SystemName_Bentley    "EU West V6   "

Found this link on VWAudio Forum.

http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php/173514-VW-2016-V13-Maps-software-genuine-package/page2

Skoda Nav DVD 3816.pdf

The bloke on the VW Audi forum is incorrect and making silly assumptions. I can assure you my disc here with part number 1T0 051 859 AK is a genuine VW disc, and is numbered as 8348 and V13. It also appears in the VW parts catalogue Etka and was purchased from VW directly on the day of release. Those are the standard retail version avenues, but the part number you have quoted is different, as is the maps version number. My Etka is down at the moment so I can't check the part number you've provided, but I will say this, the VW part number you quote as 1T0 919 859 B relates to VW RNS510 maps generically, not to a specific maps version or particular year of manufacture etc.

• 7 years later...

I have recently noticed the same issue with my sat nav on Skoda superb elegance 2012, it keeps displaying the same messages as those below. Radio and blue tooth are ok, it’s a columbus