How good is your dealer

All my dealings with Garlands Skoda in Aldershot have been very positive. Highly recommended!

I have also dealt with Garlands Skoda who have been very good and given me weekly updates on delivery.

Meadens, New Forest. First class, quick, friendly, professional.

well my dealing with meadens is differing slightly to yours not sure if it's them or SUK but definitely had ups and downs and more of the latter

Tarrants ,Banteer.

On my second Superb from this dealer, and have nothing but praise for their sales and service staff.

Very easy to deal with and very friendly.

Top marks for Conor the sales manager especially.

All Electric in Kings Heath- mixed to be honest...nice enough staff, but getting info from them is blood from a stone....not sure if the lack of reply to emails is down to their busy-ness or just apathy, but in my book even a quick 'we'll get back to you' would help to convince me they had any interest past the point of order....

I ordered mine through Sparshatts of Botley, sales people initially very helpful, since then, communication very poor. I have to keep calling them for updates despite having been told when ordering I would get regular updates.

I ordered mine through Sparshatts of Botley, sales people initially very helpful, since then, communication very poor. I have to keep calling them for updates despite having been told when ordering I would get regular updates.

They have not changed then.

When I bought a Skoda from Sparshatts I found the salesmen very pushy and aftercare non existent. All about the sale and then you were irrelevant. Got a great(the best) deal via carwow from them and disregarded it due to this - their loss!

Never underestimate customer service and loyalty.