Snapped glow plug

Hi

Annoyingly I snapped a glow plug a while back on my fabia blt, another one didnt feel right so left it in. I've obviously got the eml on. So I decided I would buy a good second hand head.

I ended up with a low mileage asz head minus injectors.

I'm now annoyed looking at the cost of bolts to fit my blt injectors and cam in the asz head.

Is buying bolts from skoda going to be cheaper then darkside or eBay,or is there another option I havent thought of.

My local garage use a glowplug removal guy who can remove insitu for £100 each if 2 more snap its going to be expensive. If he cant its beer money.

Im already money deep in as I have a new wp, timing belt kit, head gasket, head bolts and more gaskets, plus the head

Basically I suppose im looking for opinions on what you would do.

Will it start on 2 glow plugs if any snap. Reason being is its my daily. And dont have a massive array of tools to get me out of issues. I did manage to change 2 at the time so know they will be good for a while. Will soak them and see whether the other on wants to come out.

Will it start on 2 glow plugs if any snap. Reason being is its my daily. And dont have a massive array of tools to get me out of issues. I did manage to change 2 at the time so know they will be good for a while. Will soak them and see whether the other on wants to come out.

Drilling the start and easy out, no drilling right into the cylinder.

I wouldn't worry much about swarf either, unplug the injector loom and wang the engine over a few times, any dirt should fly straight back out the hole.

The engine will start with no glow plugs, it'll just take longer and be smokey.

Glow plugs are important post starting so it will fire up no problem but it may smoke for a few seconds after starting without a full set of working glow plugs.

I would try my best to get the glow plug out first before the hassle of fitting another head