Is it possible to show current vehicle speed in Maxidot in small font ?

Hi All,

I was wondering if there is a way to show the current vehicle speed in maxi-dot ?

I know about the big Digital speed display in the Maxidot via the 'Current Driving Speed' in 'Driving Data'

But the problem with that is that it only shows the speed and I cannot see the Navigation instructions in Maxidot.

I was hoping there is a way to show the current speed in small fonts along with the Navigation instructions ?

I have read about the 'Alt. speed dis.' somewhere but not sure if it applies to Octavia MK3 and how to enable it ?

Thanks,

VC

Thanks R22JGB !

But, I was hoping maybe there is a way to code VCDS so as to see current speed and Navigation instructions at the same time ?

Currently you can only have either Speed or Nav.

Maybe someone knows a VCDS tweak to make speed appear in small fonts and then I can use the main screen for Nav instructions ?

I don't think its possible.

You can have nav instructions or speed in the MaxiDot...

There always the anologue speedo ;) and navigation instructions can be displayed in the dual window on the navigation unit (press the nav button when you are already in navigation screen).

It should open a "zoomed" 2nd window where you can choose between "map", "music", "phone" and some other thnigs to display.