Leather Seat Clean

Ideally you'd be looking for a leather cleaner of sorts. 

Perhaps pop along to your local Halfords initially and see what they have on offer. Something like Gliptone Leather Cleaner is great or Dr Leather cleaning wipes.

Try those first and if they don't shift it, you may need to get them professionally cleaned.

Daft as it sounds, try black shoe polish, with a very soft brush or duster, then buff up.A cheap and effective way of refurbing seats ( think of your scruffy leather shoes and how they look better after a good polish.)

Daft as it sounds, try black shoe polish, with a very soft brush or duster, then buff up.A cheap and effective way of refurbing seats ( think of your scruffy leather shoes and how they look better after a good polish.)

Mmmmm - it does indeed sound daft if you've got cream leather seats like mine LOL!!!

Dave

• Like 2

Mmmmm - it does indeed sound daft if you've got cream leather seats like mine LOL!!!

Dave

Other colours of shoe polish are available............lol

My daft dog would love cream leather seats, well he loves mud, and water and fox sh!t, and watching me trying to clean up his devastation, 

I always practice on the wifes car, and trust me , it works.

• Like 1

I use the Dr Leather wipes on my seats (Ivory Leather) and they come up a treat. I then use some GTechniq L1 Leather Guard on top to finish them off. 

73FC6D84-2A49-48FA-9E3B-D47CC1B2D36B_zps

Guest DobriKnotzGutenMorgan

Elephant Wax as used by one of the sub contractors on Gasmonkey Garage for specific bringing back to life older leather.

Dr Leather wipes are fantastic, I bought two tubes, use them for the car interior, leather dining room seats, missus leather bags, shoes, anything leather. Fantastic product

G

I have AutoGlym leather product but like the idea of wipes but be careful because for those people who have not got a good source there are obvious fakes on line.

Just might try the 40 wipes tub that I am going to get direct from one of only two official on line uk outlets that are noted on Dr. Leather own web site. It is a whole £1.40 more ha ha ha ha.

• Like 1