Boot cover for estate and front floor mats?

Hi everyone... just looking to get a set of new front (dark grey/black) mats for my estate as the ones we have are rather worn... also be great to get a bootliner of some sort. Any pointers on good suppliers or contacts would be fab.. cheers Chris

I have a genuine Skoda rubber boot liner in my estate. Note that there are different part numbers for the hatch and estate rubber liners as it was an option to have a raised floor/partition system in the estate, so if you have this you need the narrower version, if not the hatch version fits the estate perfectly and leaves no gaps anywhere, fits perfectly and is very hard wearing. I have the full width version in my estate.

Hatch or estate without partition option here http://www.skodaparts.com/product/superb-rubber-boot-mat-2008-2011-21305

Estate with partition or raised floor option here http://www.skodaparts.com/product/superb-rubber-bootliner-estate-2010-2012-38286

I got my Skoda OEM bootliner from ebay.... Think it was one of the dealerships that have ebay stores.... And I got my OEM Skoda carpet mats as part of the deal when I bought the car from a Skoda dealer.

I'd defo recommend going for OEM on both counts. ;)

Edited by WaveyDavey