GTI Clubsport after all...

newbie69

Car has arrived at the dealership but can't be picked up yet as I'm currently on holiday. This thread has been great debating and discussing over possible choices but it clearly now serves no purpose. It would also be a nightmare (in the future) trying to source any useful info related to the Clubsport or the MQB / 2.0lt EA888 mkIII cars through an already big thread as this one.

I'm going to (soon-ish) start a dedicated Clubsport's ownership thread which can hopefully be as fun as this one has been where I plan to upload pics, videos and experiences from living with the car.

I've already been sent a few pics of the car from the salesman but I'd rather wait and take them the way I want ;)

Just a couple of outside pics for now:

IMG_2611_zpsdz1wnirq.jpg

av2_zpsbprn1dcq.jpg

Edited by newbie69
  • Like 4

Car has arrived at the dealership but can't be picked up yet as I'm currently on holiday. This thread has been great debating and discussing over possible choices but it clearly now serves no purpose. It would also be a nightmare (in the future) trying to source any useful info related to the Clubsport or the MQB / 2.0lt EA888 mkIII cars through an already big thread as this one.

I'm going to (soon-ish) start a dedicated Clubsport's ownership thread which can hopefully be as fun as this one has been where I plan to upload pics, videos and experiences from living with the car.

I've already been sent a few pics of the car from the salesman but I'd rather wait and take them the way I want ;)

Just a couple of outside pics for now:

IMG_2611_zpsdz1wnirq.jpg

av2_zpsbprn1dcq.jpg

Looks good newbie69.

Enjoy your holiday and the motor on your return!

• Like 1