DSG paddle extentions help

Fitted mine last week really like them, the make a big improvement to the paddle size, I got caught out a few time before they were fitted with spirited driving and missing the paddles. One thing I would say is that I'm 6ft2 and the paddles are very close to catching my knees, any bigger and I would have had issues. The black metal paddle are nice and feel really good, not cheap or flimsy.

some pics

IMG_3418_zps1lwejuxg.jpg

IMG_3419_zpsbosupykn.jpg

IMG_3421_zpsdrorm9bf.jpg

IMG_3423_zpsnwljjmr6.jpg

Edited by scoobysn7x

The hunt continues for a set that fit my 2013 CTHE then

These are the ones you need for the 2013 CTHE, I know this as mine is the 2013 CTHE on a 63 plate and I bought these very same ones last week and fit perfectly

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aluminum-Metal-Black-Paddle-Shift-Extension-DSG-VW-Golf-5-MK5-6-MK6-GTI-R32-P1ab-/181867527082?hash=item2a58263baa:g:zCYAAOSwQPlV9HrJ

• Like 2

These are the ones you need for the 2013 CTHE, I know this as mine is the 2013 CTHE on a 63 plate and I bought these very same ones last week and fit perfectly

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aluminum-Metal-Black-Paddle-Shift-Extension-DSG-VW-Golf-5-MK5-6-MK6-GTI-R32-P1ab-/181867527082?hash=item2a58263baa:g:zCYAAOSwQPlV9HrJ

Do you have any pics of these fitted?

If you use the paddles a lot to change gear then i would certainly recommend having them as it makes it easier. Regarding the look of them, i bought the black aluminium ones and they look pretty much as though they came with the car, i was worried they might look a bit tacky but they look oem  

Ordered the set in the link, hope they fit, thanks for the help itchyteef

It looks like the ones I bought for my car would fit yours. They are listed as Leon Mk2 ones

My paddles are not like A9X SJ's, so if you have the early shaped paddles (like my 2010) you need Leon mk3 paddle extensions, they fitted mine fine

Interesting reading this and its difficult to find an answer as to what fits.

I have a fl 2012 octavia 2 and the wheel seems the same as some fabias.

I took a punt on these ones.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181868813910?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

They fit very well but the tips very slightly catch the indicator when turning so i bent the end slightly and they clear fine now.20160421_080435_zpsdklyrk4q.jpg

The difficulty seems to come not from the 2 types of steering wheels and paddles from 2010-2014 on the Fabia Mk2 vRS,

but people not looking at what they have on their car and then listening or reading what people tell them are the Extensions to suit the paddles they have on their vehicle.

• Like 1