Can electric memory seats move before opening the door?

I have noticed that the electric seats only start moving after I open the door, so we have to wait before jumping in. Is it possible to make it move as soon as I unlock the car via the remote?

• Like 1

I haven't tried it myself, I use the buttons but apparently you can using different keys. It's under "Memory function of the remote control key" in the manual - I found it in the manual in the Skoda service app

You have 2 keys and the seat position can be memorised differently for each key.

The idea is that 2 drivers can set the seat as they like it and when they use their key the seat is automatically adjusted to the saved setting.

Which keys are you thinking about? The 1/2/3 configurations on the seat itself?

Exactly as CFB says, it can be one setting for one car key and one setting for the other key, as well as settings for the 1,2,3 buttons

As an aside, if you aren't using the car keys to auto set seat, if you unlock the car and press the desired number on the seat once and it'll move everything. I find if you sit in the seat and put the key in etc, you have to hold the button to make it move continuously. If you lift your finger, it'll stop moving.

I see there is a misunderstanding here. I explained poorly in the first post.

We already use two different remote keys to unlock the car. Both are coded to different seat positions. However, the seats does not move before we open the door. I would like the seats to move as soon as I press unlock. Is this possible?

I'm surprised nothing happens until you open the door.

I had a volvo before my vrs and that had electric seats.

They moved as soon as you pressed unlock with each individual key.

Seems silly to have to wait when you've opened the door.

Sorry I can't help

I see there is a misunderstanding here. I explained poorly in the first post.

We already use two different remote keys to unlock the car. Both are coded to different seat positions. However, the seats does not move before we open the door. I would like the seats to move as soon as I press unlock. Is this possible?

I checked this on mine today. Same as you. No movement until you open the door.