Brisky Racing Hospitality Brands Hatch June 4th

B33fy

As title, if you would like to support the lunatics that are Brisky Racing, in comfort at Brands Hatch, how's your chance.

As per last year, £25pp for use of a top notch hospitality suite on the start finish straight. I'm on the iPad so will post up more details once on a proper computer. Though expressions of interest welcome..

1 Beefy

2 James

• Like 2

That's fine AJ the more the merrier. Price includes soft drinkies, tea/ coffee. Alcohol available at £1 a drink for all drinks. No food as such though the Kentagon will be open and their full English isn't too sad. It's a club meet on a Saturday so the circuit will be pretty quiet compared with a btcc day, though that means free access all areas, including behind the pit garages, Richard Dan, Damo et all, I'm sure would appreciate a visit to say hello and you can see what happens at the sharp end first hand..

You should be able to park within the circuit pretty much outside the suite. I'll post up further details on payment etc soon, there's no particular rush. Tickets are usually sent out about a fortnight before the meet when they are made available to the suite by Brands Hatch

Hopefully we shouldn't have too much fog in June!!!..

Edited by B33fy
  • Like 3

Thanks for organising Mike.

Might be worth making it clear in post 1 that it includes your entrance ticket too, which is usually £12-£14.  So an absolute bargain!

• Like 1

Sorry Mike, just to confirm that's Saturday 4th as opposed to Sunday 5th, thought we were on a Sunday last time?

Yes, Saturday this time.  4th June.

• Like 2

1 Beefy

2 James

3 Fabikent

4 AJ (Confirmed at 4 people in total)

5 AJ

6 AJ

7 AJ 

8 Skoda_Saint

9 Tomia (Possibly not sure, posting for interest)

10 D Prematt

11 D Prematt

As Richard stated the cost includes circuit entrance, it really is a great way to spend a day.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all for your interest. I do need a few more commitments before this can go ahead as to get the excellent price there is a minimum number of 20. So in the words of the pub landlord.. if you are sitting on the pot... :)

1 Beefy

2 James

3 Fabikent

5 AJ

6 AJ

7 AJ 

8 Skoda_Saint

9 Skoda_Saint

10 Tomia (Possibly not sure, posting for interest)

11 D Prematt

12 D Prematt

Thanks SS, 8 more to go :)

• 2 weeks later...

! Beefy
2 James
3 Fabikent
5 AJ
6 AJ
7 AJ 
8 Skoda_Saint
9 Skoda_Saint
10 Tomia (Possibly not sure, posting for interest)
11 D Prematt
12 D Prematt

13 Eamonn

14 Sam

15 Liam

+possible group of 4-5 tbc

Any more stragglers, pot sitters, maybe's or possible's, commit now or repent at your leisure. I need to firm the numbers up with the suite owner early next week and start collecting some dosh so now's your chance :)

Sorry to say, I'll have to pull the plug on this. I need a minimum of twenty to make it worthwhile for the suite owner to cover staffing costs etc, sadly we are not quite there this time with the numbers. Hopefully next time we'll get there. Thanks to all who expressed an interest, you can get discounted general admission tickets in advance on the brands hatch website. Hopefully James and I will bump into a few of you supporting Brisky racing on the day.

Mike

• Like 1

Sorry to say, I'll have to pull the plug on this. I need a minimum of twenty to make it worthwhile for the suite owner to cover staffing costs etc, sadly we are not quite there this time with the numbers. Hopefully next time we'll get there. Thanks to all who expressed an interest, you can get discounted general admission tickets in advance on the brands hatch website. Hopefully James and I will bump into a few of you supporting Brisky racing on the day.

Mike

That's a shame, but thank you for trying to organise Mike :)

Mike

Sorry to hear that Mike. :(

Will take a kettle and some tea bags for the paddock where you'll all be welcome!

We are in the paddock outside the track by the pit entrance tunnel, not locked away in the pits this time.

Edited by BossFox
  • Like 2