Do i sell the Fabia VRS or keep it as an everyday......

Right so after around 18months of the Fabia VRS, spending £££s on it! Including Eibach 30mm springs, s3 front brakes, octy rear brakes, black spiders with 4 new pirelli p zero tyres, full polybush kit all around!, darkside egr delete, backbox chop, amd remap, s2000 filter and mauch more ive prob forgot... Ive now got my delivery date for my Limestone Grey Golf R as 1 August! But im having a hard time coming to terms of selling the Fabia, been a loyal hardoworking friend and for a 55 plate is still low millaege at 96k with full history!

So im wondering do i keep both or sell the Fabia :S

Any advice welcome and also if anyone knows what my fabia would retail at

Thanks

You won't get back what you've put into it and any potential buyer probably won't appreciate what you've done to it and probably rag it before killing it.

I'd keep it as a runaround/ weekend joy giver :)

• Like 2

I did the same, I use it almost every day too despite owning the nearest equivalent to Golf R ( just sits pretty on my drive), don't worry about it so much as the other car (like picking up scratches in the car park etc). Yep its almost a no brainer.

The only hassle is having another car to have to run to be honest.

The trouble with so many cars it makes having a motorbike a bit more difficult so that's suffered this year unfortunately ( plus inadvertantly had to pinched the NCB for the insurance ). So can have its hassles but it can also be dead useful too.

The Fabia is next to worthless to your Golf, its probably not a lot above £2k IMO as I did the same and couldn't sell from £3k< and at that point didn;t want to.

Keep it, or upgrade to the Freedom thing and advertise on here.

Hmmmm i might just leave it as a community vehicle, i get what you mean for insurance purposes, i guess i can insure it on the old mans name and add me as a driver. I love it too much to get rid of it and yeah like you say for the sake of 2k i may as well keep it lol only problem is i think il find myself driving the fabia more than the golf lol man these new cars kill the sensation of speed