"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AT CITYGATE WATFORD"

I use the same dealer to do my servicing and MOT. I have had a minor service 18 months ago on my Octavia and the service manager at the time was kind enough to tell me what items I should prioritise in repairing or replacing first. He was not overly pushy and gave me really good rates on replacing my front discs and pads. They even did a collection and drop that was out of their radius with no extra hassle! A full detailed outline of the work done on the report and a bar of chocolate too.

6 months ago I never hesitated to go back to them for my MOT and service. I even bought a service pack for 2 years and 2 MOT which covers a major and minor service.

The service manager kept me informed on the progress of my MOT and service throughout. This means he called me while I was at work to give me updates on if I wanted to do any work with some minor items. Sent me a link of a video of my service report so I could make my own judgement.

Every year they also give me a free summer or winter health check to make sure my car is ok. They have never been late to collect my car, never dropped it late or try to oversell anything. They are honest and very helpful always giving me competitive quotes on repairs.

Well done citygate watford!

I use the same dealer to do my servicing and MOT. I have had a minor service 18 months ago on my Octavia and the service manager at the time was kind enough to tell me what items I should prioritise in repairing or replacing first. He was not overly pushy and gave me really good rates on replacing my front discs and pads. They even did a collection and drop that was out of their radius with no extra hassle! A full detailed outline of the work done on the report and a bar of chocolate too.

6 months ago I never hesitated to go back to them for my MOT and service. I even bought a service pack for 2 years and 2 MOT which covers a major and minor service.

The service manager kept me informed on the progress of my MOT and service throughout. This means he called me while I was at work to give me updates on if I wanted to do any work with some minor items. Sent me a link of a video of my service report so I could make my own judgement.

Every year they also give me a free summer or winter health check to make sure my car is ok. They have never been late to collect my car, never dropped it late or try to oversell anything. They are honest and very helpful always giving me competitive quotes on repairs.

Well done citygate watford!

And that's how to run a successful business in my opinion, make customers feel like they are valued and build trust. It's kind of why I bought the car from them in the first place. Any issues I've had with them in the past were because Skoda UK had to get involved. Skoda Uk messed up what my service pack consisted of and Citygate said don't worry we will honer it if Skoda Uk won't.

Exactly! They are listening to their customers and I have found they can give competitive prices for work if I get a quote from somewhere in the same area. That way I get genuine parts and dealer warranty on the parts such as brake pads.

• Like 1