How long?

andyspan

Today is the 5th anniversary of picking up our Yeti. This started me wondering who on here has had their current Yeti the longest. I imagine there must be a few who've had theirs longer. On the whole we've been very happy with the car and would more than likely buy another one. It's now done 25000 miles and passed it's 3rd MOT today.

Picked mine up Dec 2010 from Allams in Epsom when James was active on the forums. Now on 51k miles. Will be keeping it for the foreseeable future.

Andy

Edit. What the heck happened to the font? Can't change the size.

Edited by AndyC

Picked mine up Dec 2010 from Allams in Epsom when James was active on the forums. Now on 51k miles. Will be keeping it for the foreseeable future.

Andy

Edit. What the heck happened to the font? Can't change the size.

When replying try clicking what looks like a light switch in the top left-hand corner of the reply dialogue box.

You can then alter the font etc.

Just picked up my FL 150TDI Ambition up this week, trading in the original 170 TPI from December 2009 with 100,000 miles on it.

I bought  my 1.8Tsi new in April 2010 and traded it in after 56,000 enjoyable miles last week (ie 6 years) for a new 1.4 L&K  - so I've gone for another Yeti despite the various annoying niggles with the first one. It's just such a good all round car, that does virtually everything I want a car to do. And I'm quite fussy!

• Like 2

Covered 50,000 miles in my July 2013 1.2 petrol. I know diesels are great for high mileage but will I get 100,000 miles without engine trouble?

By the way, the Michelin CrossClimate tyres recently fitted seem to generate less road noise than previous Pirellis - oops! Off topic.

Changed my 6 year old one just recently. It had done 102,650 miles when I part-exed it.

Doesn't count then does it Graham.    :p

Kitten and I got ours Sept 2010 and its not yet done 30,000 miles.  :sun:

(And before Graham shoots me down in a ball of flames, we still have it.)   :rock:

Edited by Macdemon