What oil?

Hey guys,

Seems like a pretty stupid question but everywhere seems to give different ideas on what oil to use. I have a 2006 1.2L HTP Skoda Fabia, i'm going to swap the oil out, i have been using 5w40 to top the engine up as recommended by a friend but want to ensure that i put the right stuff in. Any recommendations or can i stick with 5w40 (although apparently they have a PD version, should i be using this?!)

- A confused person

Edit: By the way i'm not one for using premium oil etc on the car, i just need to do a swap and keep the car happy, it's just a little run around :) )

Edited by TDMusic

Whatever you choose, check that you're not paying more than you could for the Quantum stuff. It can be had surprisingly cheaply, delivered to your door, lately. £16.49 here. Buy two and you should have enough for three oil changes on your car.

Edited by Wino