fabia vrs smoking after map

hia im just after a bit of advice, ive had my fabia diesel vrs mapped and it seems to smoke a bit of when on full boost is this normal, ive seen a few do this, my egr is very dirty so was going to clean it out to see if it helps,  any advice would be good,  thank you,

yes its a stage 1 revo map, but my egr its very dirty so I may clean it up, its only smokes when on full boost, other wise its fine

The smoke is not caused by the EGR.

In VERY simplistic terms, the easiest way to increase the power on a Diesel engine is to put more fuel in the engine. When the amount of fuel exceeds the amount of air available, soot is generated because of the unburnt diesel fuel.

So, at full power, your remap is adding too much fuel and your car smokes as a result. As has already been pointed out, it's completely normal as long as the smoke is black. A tweak to the map to just slightly reduce the fuelling at full throttle might make it smoke less, but custom maps are more expensive than standard maps.