No longer for sale - 2010 Octavia VRS DSG - Modified 341 BHP, £7295 ONO

neo4572

I've decided against selling it as every time I take it for a drive, I feel gutted that I am having to sell it.  If anything we might end up selling the Zafira as we have barely used the 6th and 7th seats since buying it!

----------------------------------

Reluctantly relisting my beloved Octavia VRS.  I originally listed it in March as I needed to get a 7 seater.  I ended up getting a cheapo Zafira however I need to raise additional funds to add to my home refurbishment project which starts in a few months.  I am hoping to sell it soon which is why I have reduced the price again...      

Price dropped - Price is now £7295 ONO and will include the 18in Original Skoda allows which currently have Marangoni branded Winter tyres (and locking wheels bolts), a genuine VagCom VCDS and an OBDLink MX Bluetooth OBD reader  

The original wheels need a refurb and the Marangoni tyres have enough tread for 1 more winter season 

18in Riva DTM (Black) wheels fitted with Continental SportContact 5 tyres with plenty of read left (includes locking wheel bolts).  I also have 2 spare Continental SportContact 5 tyres with approx 6mm left which will also be included in the sale 

I live in Gravesend, Kent and the car can be viewed here at the weekends.  I work in Basildon, and it can be viewed there during the week

The car has had a number of modifications done and never fails to put a smile on my face when I drive it. 

The good stuff....
K04 Conversion (APR)
Remap (341BHP rolling road tested)
DSG remapped
Quaife Diff
Airtec twintercooler
GFB DV+
KW Streetcomfort coilovers (includes toolkit to adjust height / damper settings)
PiperCross Air filter
Full Milltek exhaust(resonated)
Full poly bush kit
Whiteline ARBs
Whiteline Anti Lift Kit
Kufatec Fiscon bluetooth hands free kit
Cruise control
Bonnet lifter
Rear parking sensors
Skoda badges changed for newer Black / silver badges (all except steering wheel)
Skoda rubber boot mat
Spacesaver wheel\tyre (unused).  Tyre inflation kit (unused)
Continental SportContact 5 tyres all round. All tyres have approx 6mm depth left
New EBC discs and pads fitted last year
New air con compressor fitted early March 2016 and air con regassed.  New rad fitted April 2016
New NSF OEM driveshaft fitted April 2016
Hunter 4 wheel alignment done May 2016
NGK coil packs and NGK spark plugs fitted 2014
Private plate included 
I put a new set of (non OEM) mats in recently however I've kept the originals as they're not damaged
VRS boot tidy

45200 miles - this will increase as I use the car daily
I'm the 3rd owner, but I've had the car since 2012 and when it only had 13,000 miles on the clock
HPI clear
MOT due 1st November 2016

Always serviced on time
££££s spent.  Most of the work has been carried out by AMD Essex.  I have kept most of the receipts

Bad points
Scratch on offside rear wing 
Wheels could with a refurb 
Some road rash as car is regularly used on motorway journeys.  I've used a touch up pen to fill in the worst of it

post-71607-0-17038600-1463390554_thumb.jpeg

post-71607-0-04682900-1463390558_thumb.jpeg

post-71607-0-74077400-1463390561_thumb.jpg

post-71607-0-34647400-1463390569_thumb.jpg

post-71607-0-66602500-1463390573_thumb.jpg

post-71607-0-18941300-1463390578_thumb.jpg

post-71607-0-80887500-1463390590_thumb.jpg

post-71607-0-19350100-1463390595_thumb.jpg

post-71607-0-30574800-1463390599_thumb.jpg

Edited by neo4572
  • Like 1

Hello Neo,

Are the EBC Discs & pads their standard product or have you upgraded to green, red etc? Same with Discs, standard or upgraded?

Don't know much about the mods, but how does the DSG cope with the extra power mechanically (appreciated it is remapped)?

Dear god stop it, this car is making me want to sell mine and get it. All those mods plus VCDS/ private plate and spare wheels!!!! its worth the price without any of the mods which at a quick tally must have cost in excess of 3k

• Like 1

Hello Neo,

Are the EBC Discs & pads their standard product or have you upgraded to green, red etc? Same with Discs, standard or upgraded?

Don't know much about the mods, but how does the DSG cope with the extra power mechanically (appreciated it is remapped)?

I'm sure the pads are green stuff.  I checked the invoice and it just says pad and discs but the price charged seems to tally up with either Green or yellow rather than standard.  The DSG seems to cope well but then again I don't thrash the car

Hi there. Very interested in this. What you looking for next? Any thoughts on a trade FL VRS TDI DSG, Columbus, xenons, plus other manufacturers extras. Unmodified?

Hi there. Very interested in this. What you looking for next? Any thoughts on a trade FL VRS TDI DSG, Columbus, xenons, plus other manufacturers extras. Unmodified?

Hi mate.  I'm really only looking for cash but might consider a p\x with an e39/e46 BMW or Z3 2.8, mk1 or 2 Mazda MX5.... just to use as a fun / track day car, but would be looking for cash either way