Cracked near side front fog lens

marky9074

Anybody changed one of these? I see various motor factor parts on eBay, but it looks like the whole lamp housing and not just the glass/lens... I seem to have a crack the full length of the lens (though it is hanging in there still. Instructions on how to change would be handy too, if anyone can oblige.

Changing the subject, when cleaning the Sport yesterday I also noticed that the near side mirror decals are starting to come off. Anyone seen these on eBay?

It's the same as a Scirocco fog lamp, unscrews from behind, the screw at the front is to adjust it I think, I'll double check with my know how mechanic guy lol, too access it, jack up the car, take off the wheel, take off the arch liner and you'll easily be able to access it from behind.

Edited by Hyphons

Whole unit needs replacing, three screws from the rear. As Hyphons says, the unit is the same as a vw scirocco or vw toureg too.

... and Amarok , allegedly.

Thanks everyone. I ended up ordering a Hella in the end. I did search for the DEPO (and they look like a good unit), but the ones I could see are marked clearly DEPO and were around £36. I eventually found the Hella for £41 from carpartssaver which from the dispatch note is from Euro Car Parts. Ironically ECP is £43 on eBay, and £48 on their own web site. Will be interesting to see when it turned up who exactly it come from....

£38.90 inc. delivery if ordered direct from the carparts4less web site. £35.98 if you use the 7.5% discount code. ;)

http://www.carparts4less.co.uk/cp4l/c/Skoda_Citigo_1.0_2014/p/car-parts/car-electrics-and-car-lighting/lighting1/driving-lamps-and-fog-lamp/?475441610&1&5cd449f1e383d1110aab7dd3fd6ffbd759542591&000469

Edited by ronime

Argghhh! That's annoying! At least I didn't pay £48+ over the counter....

Went OK bar the seized wheels which I just created a new thread on. I note there is a trim rivet thingy on the wheel arm liner which threw me for a while. Once I got my tool and hooked this out it all went well. Well that said, one of the screws did not go back in tight. I put some plastic swarf in the hole to try and make it tighter, but the other two are in good.