Drivers power seat stopped working

The drivers power seat adjustment has stopped working on my 2013 L&K estate, the passenger side is ok though. I've checked to see if there is a separate fuse for the drivers side but can't find one for it.

Has anyone come across this before? Any ideas how to fix it?

I've checked the fuses, I'll check the connections underneath tonight. If they are ok the car is under warranty until August so I've the option of taking it back to the dealer I got it from.

I'm not sure if there is a deactivation switch.

I've now checked all the connections and they are ok. The passenger seat switches work fine and the seats seem to be controlled by only one fuse so that kind of rules the fuse out. I had easy access activated and when I close the door and turn the key the drivers seat still moves forward!

I can't find a deactivation switch, Anyone got any suggestions before I call the dealer?

It's booked in for an inspection at a dealer in Leeds on Friday, so I'll post what they come up with. Taking a seat apart and testing electrics is way beyond me!

Faulty control module was the problem, this was replaced under warranty :happy:  Fortunately they had a replacement in stock so I waited for them to fix it even got the car washed which saved me a job.